ThankU Matt aka StitchMad & Wayneg

Lisa x

CAROLINE4 is my sister :)
Loving both of your trip reports - very jealous that I am not there right now. Sounds like you are having an amazing time!

Reason for my post is because when looking at your blog Matt, one of your photos really stood out and I just loved it, its the best photo of that kind that I have seen :lovestruc Iv had a nice big bare wall in my house since I moved in a year ago, waiting to be filled with an amazing picture and yours fitted the bill perfectly.

I hope you dont mind, I saved it and turned it black and white to match my decor and had it made into a 30'' x 40'' canvas. I took some pics to show you how it turned out:

From the bottom of the stairs:

013.jpg

From the landing:

015.jpg

014.jpg

Thank you and apologies for the enormous pictures! :flower3:

Good idea, loving the canvas and it looks perfect next to your other one. Let me know if you'd like it signing sometime at a meet and greet :rotfl:

Good idea, loving the canvas and it looks perfect next to your other one. Let me know if you'd like it signing sometime at a meet and greet :rotfl:

Hahaha....will do! Noticed you are in West Yorkshire, me too! Not far for the meet and greet! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter