Thanksgiving

DAKTOLCMM

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any good ideas on getting airfare for 5 as inexpenively as possbile. My pastor and family have decided to travel that week...their other choice was July 4th week...I advised them against both but for familial reasons those are the only times that work.

Any ideas? I told them about Allegiant that flys out of Rockford and several other airports within reasonable driving distance. Unfortunately MSP is one of the worst airports for discount fares.

I wish them luck...Thanksgiving week is probably the most heavily traveled week of the year. It's unlikely they will get a good fare. If they see anything they consider reasonable, they should grab it.

Book as early as possible... I booked in January for Thanksgiving... 186$ now over $400. Also try booking the undesirable times... red eyes... thanksgiving day etc.

Check daily...I was coming up with fare from nyc at over 1k per person. Just booked last week and got $177 incl tax on AA nonstop. Leaving 11/18 and returning on 11/25 :cheer2:

Can they fly some other time then the Wed/Sunday. I fly to visit my friend every Thanksgiving and find it is MUCH cheaper to go Thursday/Saturday for example. Maybe Thursday/Tuesday would be good?

Thanks for the responses everyone. I told them they were nuts. I found fares for them to fly for about 1100 for all 5 peeps, which seems pretty dang good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter