• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving- Wishes/ Main Street Electrical Parade

blakrose9999

Mouseketeer
We are going for thanksgiving for the first time this year.
Now I know the hours for November just came out and they will most definitely change between now and then.
But with that in mind I find it very odd there is no Wishes or Main Street Electrical Parade scheduled Nov 21st - Nov 30th. Basically the Saturday before Thanksgiving through the Monday after. Is this normal that they are not scheduled during that time on the preliminary November schedule.

We are going for thanksgiving for the first time this year.
Now I know the hours for November just came out and they will most definitely change between now and then.
But with that in mind I find it very odd there is no Wishes or Main Street Electrical Parade scheduled Nov 21st - Nov 30th. Basically the Saturday before Thanksgiving through the Monday after. Is this normal that they are not scheduled during that time on the preliminary November schedule.

Much discussed for a couple of weeks on this board.
Figure that these events will be added to the calendar soon.

Much discussed for a couple of weeks on this board.
Figure that these events will be added to the calendar soon.

Thanks I looked for previous discussions on this but couldn't find them. Guest I just didn't look hard enough

always check the dates of parties but then as Robo said they will likely be added soon.
Historically MSEP is at 9 and 11 and wishes at 10. And just like another November hour thread assume 8 am start most/all days at MK that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter