Thanksgiving Weekend Roll Call!

We are there 11/22-12/3. First WL for 4 nights before AKL. I'll have my lime green homedepot Mickey head on my backpack!! If you read about a Wisconsin women throwing her MIL off the boat into Bay lake you can say you met her here first!! LOL!!

BethyBelle said:
We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge from November 19-25th. Can't wait! :woohoo:
We'll be at WL 11/18-11/25! DD & I made up our LGMH tags last night, look for us and say hi! :wave2:

11/16 - 11/18 - WDW
11/18 - 11/25 - Disney Thanksgiving Cruise
11/25 - 11/29 - WDW

Can't wait!!!!

Put us down -November 19- November 25 at the Dolphin.

4 of us going 11/24 to 11/27 at PoP
Taking my parents for their 40th anniversary. :cool1:

We leave this Saturday and we're staying through thanksgiving - leaving 11/26. We're having Turkey Day dinner @ Artist Pointe @ 8:40. Kind of late, but it's all that was left. We're going to go early and hang out at the WL and have a drink. Perhaps take the sleigh ride if it's happening - I'll have to check that situation out.

As far as what we're doing that day - I can't remember - I'm at work now and I'm obviously too excited to work or I wouldn't be on the boards. I don't have my itinerary with me. We'll probably do a park in the a.m. (probably MK) and then take a nice long break in the afternoon before dinner.

PamNC

bumping this up for 2007? would like to hear what everyone's plans are >

We are going 11-19 thru 12/02! Staying at CBR first 5 days then Poly the last half.
We are eating at Artist Point for Thanksgiving this year. Anyone from last year care to share their experience.? I would also like to hear from everyone plans and what you are doing on Thanksgiving day?

We check out on 11/23 but might extended a night. We check in on 11/11 at SSR then move to ASMU on 11/15. We are having thanksgiving with 27 people at Whispering Canyon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter