• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving week Wonder (Galveston) sailing - good fares

javaj

DIS Veteran
Just a heads-up that there seems to be some pretty good rates for the 11/23 Disney Wonder sailing out of Galveston. Considering this is a holiday week, the cruise fare is pretty reasonable. Still higher than non-holiday weeks, but I usually don't even consider these weeks because of the outrageous prices.

Some of the oceanview fares are cheaper than the inside room fares (i.e.9D/9C was cheaper than 10A), and some verandah fares are cheaper than oceanview (i.e. 6A/7A cheaper than 9A).

Here are some of the quotes I received for 2 adults/1 child -- 11A - $3060, 9D - $3242, 9C - $3382

Just a heads-up that there seems to be some pretty good rates for the 11/23 Disney Wonder sailing out of Galveston. Considering this is a holiday week, the cruise fare is pretty reasonable. Still higher than non-holiday weeks, but I usually don't even consider these weeks because of the outrageous prices.

Some of the oceanview fares are cheaper than the inside room fares (i.e.9D/9C was cheaper than 10A), and some verandah fares are cheaper than oceanview (i.e. 6A/7A cheaper than 9A).

Here are some of the quotes I received for 2 adults/1 child -- 11A - $3060, 9D - $3242, 9C - $3382

Still a little high for us - 2 adults/ 2 children -- 11A, $5014, 9C, $5098. I do not see the same rates. That's a big difference for one extra child.

Now, if they would just add a day at disney, I will be booking next month to get the OBB discount, but I know that is highly unlikely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter