Thanksgiving Week-Vacation Home Rental

mco-missy

Mouseketeer
This is our first holiday since moving away from Central Florida. We are planning on coming "home" for Thanksgiving and have reserved a hotel. Do you think it is too late to rent a home/condo instead? Any suggestions as to where to look. I tried VRBO but it was a bit overwhelming. Would like a three bedroom- any location in Central Florida, our families live north of Disney.

Thanks in advance!

I agree that VRBO is more overwhelming because you must send individual inquiries there. I use sites where a general inquiry is sent to owners at a specific resort. I've used the following for Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms: www.windsorhillsrent.com & http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net.

Booking through a management company might also be an easier way to search for last minute availability, but a we always go through the owner, I don't have any recommendations there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter