Thanksgiving Week Ressies

mom2daisy

Earning My Ears
I just booked a "last minute" trip during Thanksgiving week and there's little to no availability :( We've never gone during that time of year -- would you expect that there will be many cancellations or it's just going to be that busy???

It will be busy but things will open. When I tried for Thanksgiving, online was showing nothing but then I called and got everything I wanted. People will cancel for sure.

I just booked a "last minute" trip during Thanksgiving week and there's little to no availability :( We've never gone during that time of year -- would you expect that there will be many cancellations or it's just going to be that busy???
We are in the same boat. Just booked Thanksgiving week at All Star Music. We've never been during Thanksgiving, it will be our first time staying onsite, and we have a dining plan for the first time ever, so I will be in research/planning mode overdrive until November! I'm really hoping the closer it gets, and when Disney gives more info on the entertainment in the parks, there will be a lot of things opening up. Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter