Thanksgiving Waitlist

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
Anyone else waitlisted for Thanksgiving?

We are trying to extend our trip (Shhh! Don't tell the kiddos!) to arrive on Thanksgiving. Anyone have any luck with a waitlist coming through for Thanksgiving night?

Hoping for a 1br at SSR or any resort! :banana:

Not yet. I have been waitlisted everywhere for a 2BR since May. I could have had SSR, but I passed and am waiting for waitlist to come through so we can stay the entire trip at OKW or at least have a DVC 2BR on points. I have a discounted cash reservation at WVL....but it's steep. I may back it up with a cash reservations for 2 rooms at BW or BC. Two years ago our waitlist did not come through either and we stayed at BC for the last two nights of our trip. This year we are staying through to 12/1, so I sure hope the waitlist comes through soon. Here's hoping yours does too!pixiedust:

I have been waitlisted for a 2BR BWV preferred view for Wed and Thurs of Thanksgiving week since 9 AM at 7 months out. I currently have Sun, Mon. & Tues. I'm beginning to think we probably won't get it so we will be switching resorts with my back up ressie at OKW. This is our first Thanksgiving with DVC and I had not idea that it was such a popular time period for DVC. This will probably be our last Thanksgiving due to DS school schedule changing. I am still keeping my fingers crossed and would love to hear from those who have been waitlisted right at the 7 month mark.

We have been waiting for ANYTHING for that week since June. Nothing yet. I think we won't really know anything until Oct., when the 31 day "put your points in a holding account" come up. Then maybe some people will cancel.

Still waiting for a 2 bedroom for that one last night, Thanksgiving night. I waitlisted at the 7 month window and still nothing.

Me, too. Waiting for that magic pixie dust pixiedust: to come my way. We are waiting for a GV @ OKW. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. Ooommmmmm...(<-- that's me meditating)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter