Thanksgiving Waitlist Any Luck?

oldkeysara

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We have a 2 bedroom reservation over Thanksgiving weekend at SSR. (Weds/Thurs/Fri). We also have a 2 bedroom at WL (for Sat only). We put in waitlist requests for Weds/Thurs/Fri at the 7 month window for WL and BLT. Has anyone had any luck getting their waitlist granted during Thanksgiving time? :dance3:

We have a waitlist for a 2-bedroom at Old Key West Thanksgiving Week (were able to reserve a 1-bedroom). Put it in exactly at 7 months - no luck yet. Member services told us to be sure not to make any changes to the waitlist (i.e. switching categories, extending past 30 days, etc) to maintain our spot. I'm guessing we won't see any movement until closer to that 31 day mark. Good luck with yours!

I have filled in the day before and day after t-day on a waitlist.... But still waiting for t-day at boardwalk

I would make a cash ressie for thanksgiving as a back up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter