Thanksgiving on the Dream 11/23/11

dnishio

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
At airport waiting for flight home, wanted to at least provide a quick post of a video of the Dream and Magic horns when they passed on 11-25-11. The Dream was at sea and the Magic in Castaway Cay. Such an awesome trip!!!

Disney Magic and Dream Horns 11-25-11

I can't stop laughing at how the Magic tried so hard to keep up but once the Dream started playing its It's a Small World, and Pirates theme songs it was to hard for the Magic to keep up!

Great Video thanks for sharing!

Cool video. Thanks for sharing. You are right the Magic has a hard time keeping up with the Dream, but I say the Magics horn sounds better.

Great post cant wait to see what the Fantasy horns will be....will be there in 49 weeks.

Thanks for sharing - we're taking the same Dream cruise next year - maybe we'll get as lucky as you to have a "dueling" horn event at CC! :goodvibes

I loved it! I am assuming that the Magic only has one song? :)

Unfortunately she can only play the first part of When You Wish. Same for the Wonder.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing. You are right the Magic has a hard time keeping up with the Dream, but I say the Magics horn sounds better.

Agreed!
The Dreams speaker horn isn't the same a as proper ships horn. Also she sound's just as loud as the Dream!

I wish they could reprogram the Magic just temporarily to give the Dream a shock!

Ex Techie :)

We were on this cruise too! It was a lot of fun to see the Magic at Castaway Cay!! The horn battle was so fun to hear. We had great weather and a great time. Sad to be back home in the cold!!!

Enjoyed your video. But I have to say that we had a much better view--on the beach at Castaway Cay! The Dream does have more variety, but we appreciated the sound of the Magic's horn more. Our cruise director told us that this was the first time the two ships had this encounter in over six months. We did feel sorry for all of you on the Dream, being so close to Castaway Cay and not getting to enjoy it. Hope you had a good time on Saturday.

The other really cool thing about our cruise was that as we were leaving after picking up our rental car, we got to watch the launch of the rocket going to Mars. Two very special events in one cruise.

Lauri

I was on the Dream and also thought I liked the Magic's horn better. The Magic is the original & will always hold a special place in my heart. 10 years of family memories on those 2 original ships. The Dream may be bigger and a little more fancy but I am loyal to the 2 ladies who brought me so many happy memories.

We were on the Dream for the "Duel". What an amazing experience! Such wonderful memories! I'll be smiling forever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter