• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving dinner at..

We're starting the day with CP, then we plan to play at MK until it's too crowded. Then we'll head to DTD, have lunch at TRex, shop some more, head back to WL and have Thanksgiving dinner at Artist Point. Thinking about maybe going to La Nouba afterward.... Should be a food and fun-filled day!

We start with Breakfast ressies at Chef Mickey's. I figure that way we can go where ever we want..even back to the hotel..then we have dinner ressies at the Liberty Tree Tavern

We are eating at Biergarten. It is suppose to be a traditional Thanksgiving buffet. It is expensive though so I might cancel.

We are having a traditional "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" of Popcorn popcorn::, followed by dinner at the Sci-Fi. This has become our tradition for the last few years. We get the Turkey & Dressing at Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter