Thanksgiving Cruise

laurenlovesdisney

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone-
I am going on a thanksgiving cruise and i was wondering if anything special, or different happens on this particular cruise. Thanks...

Another bonus. For those of you that are into that Black Friday shopping thing. The onboard shops dont open up till around 9am. No more getting up at 5am to get the door buster sales!

Hi LaurenlovesDisney!

Glad to see you're in the spirit. I hear there are going to be some super great people on the Thanksgiving cruise! Personally, I'm hoping Pilgrim Mickey and Minnie make an appearance...great photo ops! You can have your picture taken with them (or possibly Santa Mickey) and make Christmas cards to send out to your friends!

Have fun dissing!

Mom23boyz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter