thanksgiving crowds questions

Mommymarie

Mouseketeer
We are flying in the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov. 29) and leaving the following Thursday....so our park days will be Sun, Mon, Tues, and Wed. My question is about Thanksgiving crowds.....when do they start clearing out? Will that Sunday be busy? We are most concerned about our Magic Kingdom day. Thanks so much!

From whAt I have read, Sunday is a low crowd day. Yeah! See you there. We arrive Sunday. We will be the ones with Mickey ears on lol

We went that time (week after Thanksgiving) once, but it was like 10 years ago. I can describe the parks then in one word: EMPTY :goodvibes

I hope I'm wrong...but expect higher crowds than you read!! We went the same time this past year (left day after Thanksgiving and stayed til Wednesday Dec. 4th) and it was WAY busier than they predicted! Beings Thanksgiving is so late, it makes the first week of December busy!

We were expecting 4's...and Magic Kingdom was wall to wall people. We spent two "days" at MK...the Sunday and Wednesday. Nights were way better! Now, don't get me wrong, we were able to do almost everything we wanted! But it was still busy! My DH kept saying, "You said it was suppose to be a 4!!" I know others there at that time thought the same thing...that crowds were way heavier than was predicted!! I thought it felt worse than summer crowds!

Like I said, Hopefully I'm wrong....Good luck!

How is the MVMCP around Thanksgiving? Last year, there was a party on Sun. and then on Tuesday? Did anyone go?? How were crowds? We went Thurs. Dec. 5 and thought crowds were awful!

I have gone the day after and the kingdom was very crowded

I would suggest animal kingdom that day and after that Sunday the crowds drop

Make any dining reservations as soon as possible

Go early in day and take a break mid day and come back at nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter