Thanksgiving at DW

sacarmic

Earning My Ears
Yeah, I know this is a LONG way away, but I like to plan ahead and make our reservations when they open up 180 days out . Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has spent Thanksgiving day in one of the DW parks and has any recommendations as to which rester aunts have the best thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks,
Scott

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK would be close to having a traditional family Thanksgiving meal, considering the food and the fact that it's served family-style. We tried to book there when we went for Thanksgiving in 2005 and couldn't get in.
We ended up with dinner at the Crystal Palace, which had a special menu because it was Thanksgiving. They had quite a few dishes featuring the traditional holiday foods. We all enjoyed it.

When we were there on Thanksgiving 2009 we ate at Rose and Crown and they were offering what they called a "traditional American Thanksgiving dinner." We didn't get it because we wanted the fish and chips though, so I don't know how good it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter