Thanksgiving anyone???

DisneyGeek13_8_2006

<font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon
Hey i was just wondering if anyone here might be going to Walt Disney World over thanksgiving??
Also has anyone ever been there over thanksgiving if so what should i do while im there and will it be very crowded??

lONG LIVE THE MOUSE!!!!:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Ok I know a lot about going durring Thanksgiving. It will be the buisest time ever. After thanksgiving though it is the least most crowded place in the world!!! Cept MK.

Thanks for the info i really needed that i kinda thought it would be crouded hey do you know if it will be crowded the whole week or just on thanksgiving?? we are going with a whole group of people 14 to be exact and staying at Old Key West Villas at a two bedroom vacation home.

LONG LIVE THE MOUSE!!!

whenever we went it wasn't crowded at all. we wanted to go again but every thanksgiving we are too busy.

I haven't ever been there during thanksgiving but i heard that its really crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter