• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving 2014--Nov 22 to Nov 29, 2014 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Is there anyone on here that is on either FE-3 or FE-4, but has not seen the final lists. They were posted on FB.

If you are on one of these two Fish Extenders AND do not have the final lists, please let me know, so I can personally arrange to get them to you. :confused3

Wow! I never realized there was a board for specific cruises! This will be our second cruise with DCL. I guess I am too late for FE...maybe next time! What are your plans in San Juan and St. Maarten?

My friend just booked her cruise last night. It will be there first Disney cruise! Can she still join the fish extender group? I wasn't sure if there was any room left. It's her, her husband and 9 yr old son. I'm already working on making her magnets for her door and would love to make a fish extender too!

Wow! I never realized there was a board for specific cruises! This will be our second cruise with DCL. I guess I am too late for FE...maybe next time! What are your plans in San Juan and St. Maarten?

My friend just booked her cruise last night. It will be there first Disney cruise! Can she still join the fish extender group? I wasn't sure if there was any room left. It's her, her husband and 9 yr old son. I'm already working on making her magnets for her door and would love to make a fish extender too!

Welcome to both of your groups! I know this is going to be a great cruise!:beach: I was managing the FE Groups #3 and #4. #3 was full a long time ago and #4 was finalized two weeks ago. The vote among the group was to close it out then to give them time to order their supplies and make their gifts. I cannot think of a way :confused3 to include you at this time and that makes me really sad, as I don't want to say "no". Are both of you on our FB page yet?

Yes, I am on your FB page! It's been quite informative! I wish I knew about these boards before as it might be good for my kids to know people prior to the cruise. Something new learned each day! Thanks for the info

I also just learned about the group. I didn't realize how the FE worked and that you had to sign up ahead of time until just now. Is there any way to do another later group for the few recent folks that have asked? Thanks so much! I know my kids would think it was fun, on any level. I have a 7 yr old son, 5 year old daughter, and a 2 year old daughter. Thanks,

Is there a way to do a latecomers FE group? I would love to participate and have 3 kids ages 7, 5, and 3. Please consider if you are interested! I will organize if someone can advise!

Is there a way to do a latecomers FE group? I would love to participate and have 3 kids ages 7, 5, and 3. Please consider if you are interested! I will organize if someone can advise!

Dare I ask?! LOL :rotfl2: Do you guys want me to organize an FE Group 5, no matter how small or big it is? I organized Group 3 & 4, but they are closed. If the 3 of you would like, I can start it, but it may be only the three of you. What do each of you say???:wave2:

Dare I ask?! LOL :rotfl2: Do you guys want me to organize an FE Group 5, no matter how small or big it is? I organized Group 3 & 4, but they are closed. If the 3 of you would like, I can start it, but it may be only the three of you. What do each of you say???:wave2:

At this time, a small group will work for me since it's last minute and I have family stuff going on. I just need to know the rules!

I accidentally just ignored Krystal T's request to join the FB group. If you're on here, will you please request to join again? I'm so sorry! Thumb slipped on my iPhone!

Just got off the phone and booked this cruise! Excited to be joining the fun! Its me, DH, DS7 and DS3.

Thanks PigletsMomma! We're just winging it this time, no reservations, no shore excursions, but most importantly-- no cell phones so no one from work can call us! Can't wait to be on the ship, we've sailed all of them except the Fantasy so looking forward to the "something old, something new"!

Welcome! Wow - that is last minute :)

On page 1, post 7, there is some basic info compiled from the thread and the group's facebook page.

Come meet us all the first day!

First Day DIS Meet:
Join us at the Bon Voyage Lounge on the first day between 3:00-4:00pm. (After everyone boards but before the safety drill/dinner/shows/etc.) This is on Deck 3 by the mid-ship elevators, just off the atrium lobby. It should be a relatively quiet, casual place to get to know each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter