Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Can't find where I have the jpeg instructions saved right now, but usually it is done by uploading to an online photo service and the duplicating from there. And yes, we are both lawyers.

Chuck:cool1:

Hi Chuck! I'll look on photobucket or flickr to see what they say. I work at a Law School...specifically Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. So, I promise...no lawyer jokes from me!

Karen

Once again people lets get the sea of green going:thumbsup2 Get the tee shirt orders in asap:rolleyes1 This is the most fun you can have out side of the bedroom. The Disney Cruise staff knows all about the Dis boards and they go that extra mile when they see one of you in your green shirt. I had a bartender in the piano lounge give me a 1/2 shot of some 1200 dollar liqueur on our last cruise for being a Dis boarder:woohoo:

Rob

I found this on the Live from the Magic Turkey Day Cruise thread for 2005 - is it similar to this year's logo? Looks great!

magiccruise.jpg

Laura,

You are fabulous! That's the one! Instead of the ports of call though (and it can still be changed...up until the order is placed) it's going to say "Turkeys on the Magic" with the dates changed.

Karen

Laura,

You are fabulous! That's the one! Instead of the ports of call though (and it can still be changed...up until the order is placed) it's going to say "Turkeys on the Magic" with the dates changed.

Karen

Karen,

Thanks for getting the t-shirts together. The design looks great! We'll take an x-large and a small. Let us know how much we owe you!

Debbie

Karen - Wow, great job with the T-Shirts!
Put the LeMasters down for 2 Adult Large and 2 Kids Large (size 12 kids?)

Let us know where to send the money. Paypal?

Chris, Penni, Charlie (11), Maddie (9)
San Diego, California

Hi Chuck! I'll look on photobucket or flickr to see what they say. I work at a Law School...specifically Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. So, I promise...no lawyer jokes from me!

Karen

It's ok....we enjoy good lawyer jokes!! :thumbsup2 If you go to the 2005 turkey cruise thread, Andrew (another attorney) posted pages and pages of jokes!!

p.s. Pooh and Eeyore are my favorite characters!!!! We go to Crystal Palace as often as possible so I can visit with my friends!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

Hi all,

I take no credit for the t-shirt design...its sooooo much better than anything I was able to come up with (or that was offered locally as a design)! The thanks goes to Andrew (from the 05 cruise) and Chris -- the t'shirt guy!

I'll add everyone's order to the list and let you know more when I do.

Thanks everyone!

Karen

Hi All, Sorry its taken me so long to reply on the tee shirts, its been a little crazy, i like the idea of the lime green idea, ha ha im thinking just with my family we make our own little lake ha ha ok the sizes we need are
1 childs extra small or a size 3T which ever is easier
2 adult med
1 adult large
5 extra large
we have just gotten very bad news my father was told he's has stage 4 bone cancer and really dose not have too much longer left he feels hes going to make the trip but we will see as time gets closer the doctor already filled out the medical forms that the disney cruise asked to be filled out, the dr said he feels that he may be able to make it.and he should be able to enjoy our last family trip so we are all hopeful that he's there with us

Hi Everyone OMG Ron i so sorry that happened to your car, im sure if that happened here dh would of lost it, i hope by now its all cleared up on what they are going to do for all that damage

pooh mommy, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your father. :( I hope he is well enough to take the cruise with your family. :hug:

Hi everyone missing the boards for a few days and wow you really need to catch up ha ha ha
ok i just wanted to share my excitement ha ha my kids are ready to kill me so i guess im going to be posting how excited i am on here i think they are done with my yelling out how many days we have left

i finally got my fish extenders from e bay not too bad i payed 12.00 for each of them, i guess that was the deal $1.00 off each one. Hey with the cost of everything else, im sure ill spend that damn dollar some where else so now that i got the extenders i went nuts and got a few little things to put into them i think im going to be running around the ship like the tooth fairy putting things in other peoples extenders i can't tell you all how excited i really am i already have a bin which im adding things to as i get them, like i said i think my kids are ready to kill me and my dh just shakes his head everytime i show him something ha ha ha

Gina

Thanks Laura,
like he told me he's going to be on this ship he knows it .. so we are hoping. he told my mom that he has not seen me this excited about something child like in so long that hes got to be there to share in my excitement so i think his will is a bit stronger then this cancer. He has said that im like a 5 year old at toys r us lol and to be honest its true ha ha

Let us know where to send the money. Paypal?
Paypal is a great idea! Karen - do you have that set up by any chance? I would imagine it would be the quickest way for us to get you our money.

Instead of the ports of call though (and it can still be changed...up until the order is placed) it's going to say "Turkeys on the Magic" with the dates changed.

Do you think they could use both "Turkeys on the Magic" and the ports of call? Maybe put the "Turkeys" line above "Thanksgiving Magic Cruise"? It is such a great logo. :thumbsup2

I'm glad to see we are getting more t-shirt orders in! :cool1:

Gina - yay for the fish extenders! I think I may get one of those together for our room. If you would you like to add your room number(s) to the master list let me know. I got a small surprise for Pirate night for all of the DIS kids (if I can just remember where I put it in my house! :blush: )

Hey Everyone ok here is a question that im kinda wondering about. i know ship to shore calls are really something beyond reasonable, how about cell phone coverage is there any anywhere?? see im asking all my questions so we can get to that 2000 ha ha ha see that well get to the 2000.. thanks for dealing with the newbie to the disney cruise

oh wow sure i would love to add our room numbers to the list once you post it ill have to print that out and add that to the bin ha ha ha wait till my kids hear about the room list ha ha im not too sure if they are going to be able to deal with me for another 35 days ha ha ok

me & dh & dd 2 are in room 6590
D-grandma & D- grandpa are in room 6154
DS 20& DS 21 are in room 6631
DD 18 & DD 15 are in room 6633

see that 2000 just seems a bit closer ha ha ha

i like the idea of using both is great and fitting in the turkeys sounds good as well i like the idea of the ports of call and the Thanksgiving magic cruise to be honest i like both ideas the turkeys is great but then again it was great with out it so either way i like it but i agree the turkeys is cute

Hey Everyone ok here is a question that im kinda wondering about. i know ship to shore calls are really something beyond reasonable, how about cell phone coverage is there any anywhere?? see im asking all my questions so we can get to that 2000 ha ha ha see that well get to the 2000.. thanks for dealing with the newbie to the disney cruise

You can use your cell on the ship after it is 8 miles or out to sea close to 3bucks /min. some of the ports you ca get roaming in.

I will post the charges when I find them again or search the main page as this is asked quite often.

Rob:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter