Thanksgiving 2007!!!

MMMMMMMMM Thanksgiving 2005 dinner here for me.........

DISNEY05100.jpg

Okay, now THAT is something to be thankful for! Thanksgiving might be my favorite holiday...but I'm not crazy. I would never pass up lobster for turkey! I don't like turkey unless it's homemade anyway.

Debbie

My family and I will be on this cruise; our first time on Disney and first cruise as a family. Our son Charlie is 11 and daughter Maddie is 9. We're looking forward to meeting new friends and introducing our children to kid's club "veterans". I have enjoyed reading the tips on the DIS forums and decided to join boards. So... hello! :)

Chris and Penni LeMasters

Welcome aboard, LeMasters Family! We are new to the Turkey Day cruise, too, but if this board is any indication, we should be in for a real treat.

Debbie

Welcome aboard Chris & Penni, pirate: . This is our first Disney cruise,too. And I have a DD, Olivia, who is almost 9 and a DD, Conner, who is will be 12 Friday. I think the whole Oceaneers Lab is going to be full of kids from our DIS board! :disrocks:
Laura, Please add our room #1047 to the list.
Thanks, Melinda

Welcome aboard Chris & Penni, pirate: . This is our first Disney cruise,too. And I have a DD, Olivia, who is almost 9 and a DD, Conner, who is will be 12 Friday. I think the whole Oceaneers Lab is going to be full of kids from our DIS board! :disrocks:
Laura, Please add our room #1047 to the list.
Thanks, Melinda

Melinda - we were in #1047 on the Wonder this past January! :)

I'm not a huge fan of Thanksgiving dinner, so I'm happy to be on the Magic this year. :teeth:

Ok folks we are now less than 50 days to the cruise:cool1:

Is anyone staying at the Hyatt MCO on Friday before the cruise ?

Lampy were are you guys staying before the cruise? Maybe we can get Willie to meet some where for a beer if he is at the world:banana:

Rob

I have Andrew's email. If someone needs it for the shirts, please email me at Icelaw21@aol.com

Chuck:cool1:

Also, we may hop over to Disney when we dock back in Florida. Was thinking of checking up w/Willie for that saturday night. Just have to wait until closer in to see if I have to start trial in Federal Court the following Monday as I am tentatively set to do.

Ok folks we are now less than 50 days to the cruise:cool1:

Is anyone staying at the Hyatt MCO on Friday before the cruise ?

Lampy were are you guys staying before the cruise? Maybe we can get Willie to meet some where for a beer if he is at the world:banana:

Rob

Rob

We are staying at the Hyatt MCO on Friday. We arrive about 7:00 p.m. I think several off us are arriving Friday Night.

Wendy

Hello Turkey Gang:

Has anyone decided to you the "Fish Extenders" for the secret gift game. I had never heard of it before I saw it on the Boards. I spoke to a friend who recently sailed Magic and she said many people had them and it was great fun for the kids and adults. Most of the items were small little items.. She thought about 40 people had them.. I thought that was a lot for something I had never even heard of, but I guess the boards get great ideas going.

Wendy

Rob:

Sounds like a plan... Our family would love that... We are flying USAirways so lets hope we don't have any delays.

wendy

I just wanted to stop by and stir up some trouble. I saw Mickeyhugger and had to come over and say HOWDY. Please leave some ship for us. We will be waiting patiently for your return.

Once a Turkey, always a Nana head :banana:

I just wanted to stop by and stir up some trouble. I saw Mickeyhugger and had to come over and say HOWDY. Please leave some ship for us. We will be waiting patiently for your return.

Once a Turkey, always a Nana head :banana:

Hey Tonya and Trey!

"Once a Turkey, always a Nana head.." WHAT?! Does that mean you won't be joining the Turkey Day gang anymore?:confused3

Never say never.

Sorry we'll miss you. Be sure to watch for our family. (Especially me,) as they always have to drag me, kicking and screaming, off the Magic!

Have fun on your 'nana head' sailing!:banana:

Priscilla

Hi all,

We are going on the thanksgiving cruise too--- just DH and DW, no kids this time! Our youngest will still have college classes that week. So I am playing hooky from school where I teach and we will be taking a relaxing cruise. This will be our 7th DCL cruise--- we only did the western once before, in the summer, so looking forward to the fall. We hope it's not too cold in the ports. Last thanksgiving we did RCI western and cozumel was cold and windy and the ship couldn't even anchor in Grand Cayman due to weather.

Any other couples without kids going? We have just done 5 cruises with RCI because of the great deals, but we missed disney and decided to come back to see what is new on the ships.

We are flying Southwest down the morning of the cruise from Baltimore.

Welcome Barb and Jim!:wave2:

I think you might be the first in this group with no kids sailing. (Though, it feels as if some of us don't have kids sailing with us, as they're off doing their own thing half the time.)

Funny you should mention inability to dock in GC due to weather. The same thing happened to us on the Magic spring break 2003, and Thanksgiving 2005!:lmao: (It CAN'T happen this time around. Third time's a charm?)

The fall is a great time to sail!

Priscilla

Hi all,

We are going on the thanksgiving cruise too--- just DH and DW, no kids this time! Our youngest will still have college classes that week. So I am playing hooky from school where I teach and we will be taking a relaxing cruise. This will be our 7th DCL cruise--- we only did the western once before, in the summer, so looking forward to the fall. We hope it's not too cold in the ports. Last thanksgiving we did RCI western and cozumel was cold and windy and the ship couldn't even anchor in Grand Cayman due to weather.

We are flying Southwest down the morning of the cruise from Baltimore.

Welcome to the group!! We were very lucky last Thanksgiving. We were on the Magic Western....Only 3 ships were able to anchor on the back side of GC...the Magic was one of the lucky 3!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: No ships were able to anchor on the front side.

Where is Harwood MD? My DH is from the Baltimore area...Pikesville.

Lisa

Melinda - we were in #1047 on the Wonder this past January! :)

I'm not a huge fan of Thanksgiving dinner, so I'm happy to be on the Magic this year. :teeth:

Laura, That's cool you've been in the same "room #" . I'm one of the old traditionalists when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner. But, I've never had a choice until this year. ;) Who can resist these pictures if that's what's offered on Turkey Day! Have they ever run out of lobster?:sad1:
Melinda

Who can resist these pictures if that's what's offered on Turkey Day! Have they ever run out of lobster?:sad1:
Melinda

This will be our 4th Magic Thanksgiving cruise. So far, they have not run out of lobster, yet!!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter