Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Well the two lawyers in this family wont say anything about the design. Lampy, do you remember who did the shirts for us in 2005? Was it Andrew?
:cool1:

I know I'm not Lampy, :lmao:but can answer that it was Andrew. When it looked as if he was going to be able to sail w/us THIS Turkey day cruise, he offered to do them again. But..he cancelled.:sad2:

Priscilla

I was talking with my son last night and his idea was "Turkeys take over the Magic -- Thanksgiving 2007 Cruise" for a "tag line" on a t-shirt. Any other ideas?

Karen

The tag line is great!! :thumbsup2 A graphic w/ a turkey and the Magic ship together may work!!

Lisa

Hello Everyone!

It looks like our family will be joining all of you on this cruise!! We tentatively planned the cruise several months back but weren't sure if we'd be able to make it - just made the plane reservations so I guess it's official:yay:

Our family is Me and DH, DD-13 (7th grade), DS-10 (4th grade). I haven't had a chance to look back and see if there are any other kids the same age. DD just turned 13 so she may look into spending time in the Lab instead of the Stack.

We've done three cruises, all Eastern and I don't have any idea what to do at the Western ports. The kids are swimmers and like snorkeling and other active pursuits. Any good snorkeling at the ports??

I hope to get on a little more and get to know you all. From the little I've read, it looks like a fun group.

Welcome Julie!:yay: (And fellow Texan!)

Let me start by saying that yes, there will be (quite a few I believe) kids in the 10 and 13 age range. (Our DD will have just turned 13.) Also, you're in for a real treat since your family enjoys snorkeling and water activities. (There seems to be more on the Western. In fact, many cruisers suggest the Western for excursions, and Eastern for shopping. I love both!)

Priscilla

Welcome to the group, Julie!

As Priscilla said, there will be lots of kids the ages of your children!! And, lots of great water excursions!!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

Welcome to our two newest families on board: seaulater and RebeccaLovesDisney!

Here's our updated sailing list:

The LK 4: Laura, Lenny, DS Logan 14, DD Leah 12
Mickeyhugger: Priscilla, Rob, Rachel 13 (and friend Shanelle 11)
ICEMANPAD: Lisa, Chuck, DS Mason 8, Lisa's college roommate Suzanne and her son Jake (12)
5infam: DS16, DS8 and DD5
Marypoppinsiam: Mary, David, DS Ryan 7
MelindaMac: Melinda, DH, DD Conner 12, DD Olivia 9
DebbieFuco: Me, DH, brother and sister-in-law and their five kids: DS-20, DD-18, DS-12, DS-10, and DD-5.
Sfeisen: DS14, DD12, DS11, and DD7
Pixie Dust for Me!: DH, Karen, DS 9
winnyis: Ginny, DH, DD 12, DS9, DSis, DBIL, DNephew 6, DNeice 4, DBestFriend, DBF-Husband, DBF DS 10, DBF DD 6, DBF-Mom, DBF-BIL
LAMPSKIES - Ron, Kim, Jessica, Alli
Tinkerbell 99 Mom: Wendy, cruising with Hubby and DD Lindsey 8
pooh mommy: traveling with my hub and kids boy 21 boy 20 girl 18 girl 15 and girl 2 also with my parents
seaulater Linda (48), DH Robert (57) and DD Jamie (15)
RebeccaLovesDisney Julie, DH, DD-13 (7th grade), DS-10 (4th grade).

:cool1: :cool1:

Welcome, Julie and family!

Looks like we've got quite a crew. The t-shirt ideas sound great, and I love the tag line "Turkey's take over the Magic...".

Only 54 more days, but who's counting?

Hello Everyone!

It looks like our family will be joining all of you on this cruise!! We tentatively planned the cruise several months back but weren't sure if we'd be able to make it - just made the plane reservations so I guess it's official:yay:

Our family is Me and DH, DD-13 (7th grade), DS-10 (4th grade). I haven't had a chance to look back and see if there are any other kids the same age. DD just turned 13 so she may look into spending time in the Lab instead of the Stack.

We've done three cruises, all Eastern and I don't have any idea what to do at the Western ports. The kids are swimmers and like snorkeling and other active pursuits. Any good snorkeling at the ports??

I hope to get on a little more and get to know you all. From the little I've read, it looks like a fun group.

Julie:

Welcome:

I have a DD (8) (3rd Grade) who will be sailing.. She loves the Lab. Our group has several others that are the same age.

Wendy

Julie, Welcome aboard ! pirate: I have 2 DD (12 & almost 9). This is our first cruise. And we can't wait to meet everyone and I think the kids are going to have a blast.
Karen, the t shirt design sounds great. Keep us posted!! :)
Melinda

Hi all,

I'm still working on the t-shirt. I've found a lime green shirt...but am looking for a boat graphic that I like that looks like the Magic. I've looked at a bunch of turkey graphics but most of them look like the graphic that is used for an annual Turkey Day football game that we have here (it's the oldest high school football game west of the Mississippi between Kirkwood High School and Webster Groves High School). I've got a call into Zazzle's customer service line to figure out if they have the Disney Magic or if they can print it if I get the graphic since they have a licensing agreement with Disney. Hopefully I'll know something by Wednesday.

Also, I need an idea of who wants a shirt and what size. So if you all can post your sizes (similar to the roll call we have going of names and kids ages) that would be good.

Julie, welcome to the Board...my son (Andrew) is 9 and in 4th grade. He'll be thrilled to hear that another boy is joining in the fun!

More later....

Karen

OK...just had a V-8 moment...who has the original picture of the Magic that we used in the door sign? Is it a person's photo or is it a stock photo from somewhere? If it's a person's photo then we can use it...if it's a stock photo then I'll have to see if I can get permission to use it from the stock owner.

Laura, I think I got the door sign from you, can you answer this?

Thanks,

Karen

Welcome seaulater and RebeccaLovesDisney familys ! ! ! ! wow more and more people i love that this group is getting bigger and bigger i cant wait to meet you all,,,,,

Karen the Poohmommy family sizes are
1 kids x small she wears a 3t
2 med ds and d grandma
5 xl dh, ds, dd,me,d grandpa
1 xxl ds that is the total
total 9 tee shirts... thanks Gina

Karen, Thanks so much for working on these t-shirts. :thumbsup2 We would need 4:
Men's XXL
Ladies Large
Adult small
Kids L-XL (14-16)

Thanks, Melinda

I've looked at a bunch of turkey graphics but most of them look like the graphic that is used for an annual Turkey Day football game that we have here (it's the oldest high school football game west of the Mississippi between Kirkwood High School and Webster Groves High School).

Also, I need an idea of who wants a shirt and what size. So if you all can post your sizes (similar to the roll call we have going of names and kids ages) that would be good.

Karen

Karen,

Thanks for organizing the t-shirts!

DH = XL
Me = medium

I'll have the rest of our group contact you about their sizes.

By the way, we live in Crestwood (a hop, skip and jump from the Kirkwood/Webster Turkey Day Football Game). Where do you live?

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

How funny! We live in Oakville (hubby was a south county guy who went to SLUH), but I'm a Kirkwood Alum (who hasn't gone to a Turkey day game since my son was born...though I have good intentions of going every year...until I get drafted to cook the big dinner...no drafting me this year:woohoo: ...guess the in-laws and outlaws will have to have pizza!).

Our son attends a private school (The College School). Are you all flying or driving to port? We're driving this time because I couldn't find decent airfare (we booked late) and son really wants to take his boogie boards!

Karen

As for shirts, I would need an XXL, Lisa probably an XL - we are both very tall, and Mason - he is 4'2" tall and thin, but I think I need to wait for Lisa to get back to town to tell me the size.

One other suggestion i make is to add room numbers to the list of Dis'ers. We did that in the past to know where to find people, and also played a game of door tag with, what else, a turkey magnet. Once you were "it", you added your room number or name to the list on the magnet and had to "tag" someone else's door. It became quite challenging after awhile. We will be in 6630 btw.

Chuck:cool1:

Karen, thank you SO MUCH again for doing the shirts.

We'll need two:

Rob - M
Priscilla - S

(Rachel and Shanelle don't want t-shirts.:rolleyes:)

Our room # is 2014. (Chuck, what a great idea!)

Priscilla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter