Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Do our "non sailing Turkeys" have top keep this thread on page 1? Just got back from Napa.....

How funny do I look w/a wine glass?

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Hey everybody, hope everyone is having a good summer. Since this is our first cruise and leaving the USA in over 17 years, we don't have passports.
Does everyone have one already? My travel agent encourages us to get one but the lady at the passport office said it isn't necessary. What do ya'll say? I know right now if I get one I'll have enough time by Nov. Especially since I read what happened with someone earlier this year.
Let me know. Thanks, Melinda

Melinda - you can sail without a passport this year, but they are recommending people get them in case of an emergency and you need to fly back home. My family does not have them, but I really should try to get them before we sail.

We have also done the stinray feeding at Castaway Cay. This year we will try to do the stingray snorkel in Grand Cayman if all goes well!!

Lisa - I think we are going to do this as well. I'm debating booking through Captain Marvin's or Captain Bryan's instead of DCL. I'd love to get our whole party of 11 on this excursion, but I think my 8 y/o niece will be freaked out by the stingrays.

Lisa - I think we are going to do this as well. I'm debating booking through Captain Marvin's or Captain Bryan's instead of DCL. I'd love to get our whole party of 11 on this excursion, but I think my 8 y/o niece will be freaked out by the stingrays.

We will be leaving our DS who will be 8 at the time on the ship. He does not like stingrays at all!!! The first time we went to GC we did an excursion w/ him and all he wanted to do was get back to the ship. After that we learned. He likes to get off the ship at Cozumel--there is a cute mini golf course that he enjoys and he's fascinated w/ all of the shopkeepers!!!!

Lisa

Hey That's a great picture, I se I made it.

Any way. hello everyone in Cruise land. Well I'm still working at Disney at The All Star Music Resort as a Resort Concierge. I work the 2pm to 10Pm shift.

Today is one of my days off and I thought I'd pop in and say hello to all of my cruise friends.

"Easter Bunny Ken"pirate:

Hey lampy,

I met someone from your home town "Crown Pt" yesterday at work. I don't remember the name though.

Ken

Melinda - you can sail without a passport this year, but they are recommending people get them in case of an emergency and you need to fly back home. My family does not have them, but I really should try to get them before we sail.

Yeah, that's what my travel agent said, so to be safe , I'm going to go ahead and get them for our family. There's goes another expense!:mad:
But I keep saying it's a good thing!:) Thanks, Melinda

Hi, everyone. I did go yesterday and apply for our passports and the wait now is up to 14 weeks. So if anyone is still needing to apply that's getting closer than you think. And when I got home yesterday, our Disney travel kit came in the mail. I was so excited! I can't wait for our cruise! :yay:

HAVE A GREAT JULY 4TH

Melinda

Hello all!!! It has been a while since I have posted. Just been very busy.

Hi KennyK!! Even though I'm not on this cruise, I just want to keep up with the people that were a huge part of my last one!!!

Hey Lampy...great pics.

Charlie

That's a great idea, Priscilla!!

Some of our favorites on the brunch include the wonderful seafood...huge, delicious crab legs already open so no messy work involved...yummy large shrimps already peeled....and if I remember correctly, stone crab claws!!!

Lisa

Brunch at Palo's on a sea day...great idea, Priscilla!

Lisa, I sent your description of Palo's brunch to my DH. We've never been to Palo's, and he LOVES seafood.

Debbie

Debbie, it comes from Disney, and it's basically an informational booklet that describes what you can see, eat, and do during the cruise. It's not the cruise docs.

Brunch at Palo's on a sea day...great idea, Priscilla!

Lisa, I sent your description of Palo's brunch to my DH. We've never been to Palo's, and he LOVES seafood.

Debbie

Debbie-

The seafood really is wonderful!! My DH is a very picky eater and he does very well at Palo!!!! :thumbsup2

Lisa

Hi, everybody. I've heard everyone say Palo's is wonderful and it sounds any time you go there you'll love it. Now tell me about DCL massages on the ship or at Castaway Cay. :cloud9: I've heard that's something great to do,too. Has anyone tried one? This week on Travel Channel they've showed DCL several times. I've watched it twice. Remember I've never cruised before!! So everything I see looks fabulous to try!:boat:

Melinda

Melinda-

I have heard great reports about the massages too. However, so far, we have not experienced any of the massages. We looked at the area and it looks very nice. :thumbsup2 However, even after 3 magical cruises, it never seems like we have enough time to do everything!!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter