Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

DH and I will be at AsMu! We're really looking forward to it. We've stayed at Pop our last two trips, and we've only heard good things about AsMu compared to Pop. :banana:
I must have missed you on the list. I stayed at ASMU when it first opened with my x-BF. I remember liking it. So I hope I still will. We only have ASSP to try and we will have all the values covered then I can make an informed comparison. I am getting so excited!:yay: :yay:

:santa:

We are staying at WL 11/22-24 and then BCV from 11/24-12/1. It will be just my DH, DS 8, DS 5 for the first 2 days and then a big group of 10 from Ohio and Colorado for the rest of the trip. We have planned a ton since it is my BIL, SIL, DN 7, DN 4's first trip.....no stone will not be turned. We will be the group drinking too many martini's and 4 cousins laughing wildly!
Thanksgiving dinner is WCC 7pm. See you there!:santa:

We'll be there from 11/16-11/27. Staying at CSR and eating dinner at the last Hoop de Doo.

Myself, DH, & DD's 12 & 10 will be at SSR 11/21-11/29. Having T-giving lunch at the Biergarten @ 1:10.

I can't believe I have less than a month to go now.:cool1: :cool1: Now I feel like I will not be ready. I still have 25 shrirts to make and a packing list to do. I have piles of stuff around my bedroom that need to be packed but nothing organized.

I wonder if we will break 100 families on this list?

We will be staying at All Star Movies 11/19-11/24. (My 6 year old will be very mad if he doesn't get to stay in the Buzz building :) ) We have ADR for Maya Grill on Thanksgiving.

We'll be there! :banana: November 17-24 @ BWV. First time as DVC Members in our home resort! :goodvibes There will be 22 of us...from Mississippi!::grouphug:
Having our Thanksgiving with "Mom" at 50's Prime Time Cafe:cheer2: Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with Mickey and Gang!:love:

Hey,
13 of us from Mississippi will be at the Bonnet Creek Resort from the November 16 thru 23. Yeah

We'll be there! :banana: November 17-24 @ BWV. First time as DVC Members in our home resort! :goodvibes There will be 22 of us...from Mississippi!::grouphug:
Having our Thanksgiving with "Mom" at 50's Prime Time Cafe:cheer2: Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with Mickey and Gang!:love:
I had you on the list already but I added 50's prime time. Keep an eye out for my cousins wedding on 11/17 at BW, we will be wearing red strapless dresses and taking pictures on the boardwalk around 3pm. ;)

Hey,
13 of us from Mississippi will be at the Bonnet Creek Resort from the November 16 thru 23. Yeah

We're traveling from Waveland, Bay St. Louis, Diamondhead and Vancleave....so I guess the Mississippi Gulf Coast will be well represented! :thumbsup2

We have a month till Thanksgiving! Get those diets going now so you won't have to unbutton your pants at the restaurants! I can't belive how fast it's coming!

This is our first trip during THANKSGIVING.......we will be at POP CENTURY, Sat. Nov. 17 and then at BOARDWALK VILLAS, Nov.18-23....we thought about flying SW, did you get a good rate? We live in Houma, nice to see someone on here close to us!

We will also be checking in on the 17th at the Pop, then at CSR Nov. 18-24. We live down the street (Hwy 90) from you in Luling....nice to see some neighbors will be there with us.:dance3: :banana: :dance3:

I had you on the list already but I added 50's prime time. Keep an eye out for my cousins wedding on 11/17 at BW, we will be wearing red strapless dresses and taking pictures on the boardwalk around 3pm. ;)

Add us to the list. We will be at BW from November 17 to 24th. We will be looking for your wedding party. DW loves to look at people taking wedding pictures.

Happy holidays to all. !!!!!!

As posted earlier our family will be at WDW Thanksgiving week. Being an obsessive Disney planner I got the park hours and created an itinerary a couple of months ago (which has been modified several times). Well I was just reviewing the park hours and to my surprise they have added 4 hours to MK, 3 hours to AK, and 1 hour to MGM to the days we will be there. I know they are many on these boards that also plan like I so I figured I would drop a quick note to let my fellow obsessive Disney planners know of the changes. Now I have to go and re-re-re-re-adjust my itinerary.

We will have 13 folks at the Pop from Nov. 18 - Nov. 23! Can't wait! This is our first T-giving trip, though we have done Christmas. Looks like T-giving is going to be crowded!!:laughing:

Dinner on T-giving is at Chef Mickey's! :yay:

Nikita

just curious, is anyone flying out on the delta flight (9:55am) out of new orleans on the 18th of nov?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter