• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

I made reservations for my party of 12 today. I was able to get everything except Liberty Tree on Thanksgiving day and Donald's breakfast the morning after.

11/21/07 - Chef Mickey's - 6:40pm
Thanksgiving Day - Crystal Palace - 8:05am
Thanksgiving Day - Ohana - 5:30pm
11/23/07 - Boma - 8:00am
11/23/07 - Princess Storybook - 6:15pm

we'll be there 11/17-11/24 at PopCentury. Thanksgiving late lunch (2:15) at Crystal Palace with Pooh! Add us to the list! We can't wait!

Hello everyone!

HELLO CUZ...count me in for the 15th through the 23rd---15-17 BWI and 17-23 at the POLY.

I can't believe how crowded it is going to be...I am nervous now...I guess I should have picked January or something...Oh well. We are going to need a lot of patience.

tinker: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!:

We will be at Pop from 11/17-11/24. We are eating at LTT at 4:00 for Thanksgiving. I expect crowds, but have been to MK on 7/4. If we can survive those crowds in the heat, we can do anything!

Anyone else make ADR's yet? 5 Months from today we will be arriving at WDW for our 2 week vacation. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Count me in! I will be taking my 11 yr old son 11/18/07-11/24/07. We will be staying at Pop Century but not sure where we are eating yet for Thanksgiving.

We have two ADRs:

Saturday, 11/24 - 10:10 breakfast sitting at Chef Mickey's (then we'll head over to Downtown Disney for a chunk of the day)

Wednesday, 11/28 - 11:30 lunch sitting at Crystal Palace

Not sure if we'll do any more. I'm toying with the idea of Tusker House's new buffet on our Animal Kingdom day but we'll see.

Five months and 12 days to go! Woohoo!

Rachel in N.J.

So far we've decided to have Thanksgiving lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table(mainly for me not my son haha) and on 11/19/07 we are eating at the Sci-Fi Dine in for Dinner.

Here are our ADRs:

Fri. Nov. 16 Boma 5:30
Sat. Nov. 17 Chef Mickey's 5:00
Sun. Nov. 18 Sci Fi 11:15 am
Mon. Nov. 19 Coral Reef noon
Tues. Nov. 20 BBB 8:50, CRT 9:50, WCC 6:30
Wed. Nov. 21 CP 8:05 am, Le Cellier 5:50
Thurs. Nov. 22 HDDR 7:15
Fri. Nov. 23 Pirate cruise for kids, Kona for adults 10:00 am

Here are our ADRs:

Fri. Nov. 16 Boma 5:30
Sat. Nov. 17 Chef Mickey's 5:00
Sun. Nov. 18 Sci Fi 11:15 am
Mon. Nov. 19 Coral Reef noon
Tues. Nov. 20 BBB 8:50, CRT 9:50, WCC 6:30
Wed. Nov. 21 CP 8:05 am, Le Cellier 5:50
Thurs. Nov. 22 HDDR 7:15
Fri. Nov. 23 Pirate cruise for kids, Kona for adults 10:00 am

mumom95 - that's strange, because our ADRs are so similar to yours. We have Chef Mickeys, Sci Fi, Coral Reef, the BBB, Whispering Canyon, Crystal Palace as well and we are there at almost the exact same time (our vacation is 11/17 - 11/24). Only differences are we are eating at Trail's End followed by the campfire at Ft. Wilderness on T-day (you are at FW too, only at HDDR).

Great minds think alike, I guess! Thought it was interesting.

Count me in! I will be taking my 11 yr old son 11/18/07-11/24/07. We will be staying at Pop Century but not sure where we are eating yet for Thanksgiving.

We're taking our 7 (8 in December) the same time, and staying in Pop Century too! Thanksgiving at Crystal Palace 2PM. See ya at the pool bar!

We'll be making our traditional T'giving trip as well. Staying at the CBR, if all goes accordingly!

Thanks for the menus AlwaysEeyor. Looks like I am going to be canceling our Ohana's reservations for Thanksgiving. We really wanted the standard menu.

Thanks for the menus AlwaysEeyor. Looks like I am going to be canceling our Ohana's reservations for Thanksgiving. We really wanted the standard menu.

We are a little disappointed in the Whispering Canyon Menu too. But this is something new for our family to be at Disney for Thanksgiving so we may as well have a little different meal too. It was hard to get a reservation for so many people (About 27) so we'll make do.

Wow! We are eating at Trail's End and I was a little disappointed since it wasn't my 1st choice, but now I'm looking at the menu and am pleasantly surprised. I think between the meal, pony rides, campfire with s'mores and a movie and possibly Wishes from the beach, our Thanksgiving is shaping up just fine! Can't wait!

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter