Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

We will be at BWI 11/15-11/18 for my Cousins Wedding then ASMU 11/18-11/23. Anyone else planning a trip at this time yet. Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner? I think my family is leaning towards WCC.

I thought it would be fun to make a list of all of us. Let me know if you want to be added.

Please add me! We will be at the WL Nov.21-26. :banana:

Rachel

This can't be all of us. How hard do you think it will be to make ADR's for 25 people at Whispering Canyon on Thanksgiving?

I'm booked at Pop for 11/15 (mvmcp!) - 11/24. I have written out and changed my plans about 4 times already. Right now I'm thinking of doing Sea World on Thanksgiving, and doing the 7:15 Hoop Dee Doo that night. So many decisions, and how I love the planning!

Oh Man!! We would have been at the WL the same time as a few others!!:sad1: but we just changed our dates to early December. I didn't realize Thanksgiving was as busy a time as it is!

Rachel

I'm booked at Pop for 11/15 (mvmcp!) - 11/24. I have written out and changed my plans about 4 times already. Right now I'm thinking of doing Sea World on Thanksgiving, and doing the 7:15 Hoop Dee Doo that night. So many decisions, and how I love the planning!

You already know the dates for MVMCP? When are they? I am trying to plan around my cousins wedding on 11/16 & 11/17.

Oh Man!! We would have been at the WL the same time as a few others!!:sad1: but we just changed our dates to early December. I didn't realize Thanksgiving was as busy a time as it is!

Rachel

So you won't be there during Thanksgiving? Should I take you off the list?

Hello everyone. We are also going during that same time. We are going Nov. 16 - Nov. 24, same as Pirateofthecarolinas. Funny thing, my GF's name is Lori also. Oh yeah, we are staying at OKW. Not sure about dining though, we still have some time before the 180 days.

It's funny that you mention this. I was just thinking this morning how maybe we should do the Hoop de Doo Review on Thanksgiving. I think we are going to spend Thanksgiving day at AK, and then we'll do that in the evening.

Do you go every year at Thanksgiving?

This is our 2nd Thanksgiving to go. I have Multiple Sclerosis and can't handle the heat in the summer....yes, I live in South Texas too :confused3

The last time we ate Thanksgiving at Park Fare and waited for 2+ hours and my husband was grouchy:headache:

Nov 20 to Nov 27 at Poly :thumbsup2

We're not sure what we're doing for dinner yet but Wolfgang Pucks is definitely out of the question. We at there for Thanksgiving dinner 2005 and were not very happy with it. We're considering just doing the Luau for something differnt. Plus we could just have a nice relaxing Thanksgiving evening hanging out at the resort.

You already know the dates for MVMCP? When are they? I am trying to plan around my cousins wedding on 11/16 & 11/17.[/QUOTE

The "official dates" aren't out, but the projected dates have been on this board and other sites for awhile. I know there is one listed for early in the week, then Thu and Fri (11/15,11/16), then none until after Thanksgiving.

WE'll be traveling on T-day, so our ressies have that as our arrival day for now. But I think we want to add on a night at Crystal River, snorkeling with the manatees, so we're going to spend T-day night at a hotel there, do that Friday, then spent the rest of the week @ WDW!

You already know the dates for MVMCP? When are they? I am trying to plan around my cousins wedding on 11/16 & 11/17.[/QUOTE

The "official dates" aren't out, but the projected dates have been on this board and other sites for awhile. I know there is one listed for early in the week, then Thu and Fri (11/15,11/16), then none until after Thanksgiving.

Oh, I'm excited. I can take the kids on 11/15 when the rest of the family goes to the bachlor/ette party. Although I can see the family do MVMCP instead and my cousin would not be happy.

I'm taking 2 personal days and taking the kids out of school for 2 days so we can do this. We get the whole week of Thanksgiving off. I'm so excited to get 10 days in Disney! Of course, my boss doesn't know this yet, but his wife did it last Christmas......

We are having 2 separate Disney vacations. 11/12-11/15 with ME, DH & the kids. Then the rest of the family comes on 11/15 for the wedding then we are with them till 11/23.

Count us in too! :thumbsup2 We will be going 11/17 - 11/24. Staying in BWV...first time DVC members! Sooooo excited - never been to BWV but been to WDW about 15 times w/ our girls. Our girls are now 28 and 30 with children of thier own. It will be one big happy family....10 of us all together...plus 8 other family and friends going too but staying in different resorts. Keeping up the family tradition! :grouphug:

Count us in too! :thumbsup2 We will be going 11/17 - 11/24. Staying in BWV...first time DVC members! Sooooo excited - never been to BWV but been to WDW about 15 times w/ our girls. Our girls are now 28 and 30 with children of thier own. It will be one big happy family....10 of us all together...plus 8 other family and friends going too but staying in different resorts. Keeping up the family tradition! :grouphug:

My cousins wedding is 11/17 at Boardwalk. Wave and say "hi" if you see us taking pictures in our red strapless dresses freezing on the water.

We'll be there, November 20-24, right now staying at Pop Century, but that may change! My family, both of my sisters and their families, celebrating my younger sister's fiftieth birthday :bday: on the 23!

You can add me to the list! I'll be there with my extended family. It will be my first trip.

November 21-25 @ CBR.

BA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter