Thanks, VMK! MY DREAM EARS HAVE NO VALUE!!

My dreams ears will also always be valuable because of the way I discovered they were in my inventory at the begin of the month of October, I never knew how they happened to be there but seeing them was so awesome. I think I am going to gift the dreams ears I will find with my 1 use TDM magic to those who never managed to end the quest if they dont have them.

me never finished task 16!

I'm sorry, but you got them for free from Dreams Month, and now others get a chance to get it. :)

LOL i just don't "get it" i guess I am missing SOME element of this game somewhere along the line.
I am not a trader so maybe that is it.
I am a collector. I love all my VMK junk even my ned pin lol
Eventually I know that this past weekends quest items will be available for everyone and I suppose I am OK with that, because it is vmk and I have come to learn that what is "rare" today is junk tomorrow.
I was here sitting in my room with friends for dream month and got ears from Hula.
I was not upset that they were in the TD magic pulls.
I don't really place "Value" on virtual items and I think that people put too much emphasis on that aspect of the game.
It is just like in High School....one of the popular kids comes in with a new style and the next day everyone looks just like them except on VMK it is the popular players that say...hey Minnie hat is the new "MUST HAVE" item and everyone goes gaga over it and a month later it is a quest prize.
Those that have been playing VMK for more than a year should know that this ALWAYS happens.
Think back to the first Evererst comp. Everest chairs were the prize everyone was estatic that got them and BAM the following week they were a ride-a-thon prize, same with that orange tomorrowland pin.
What goes around comes around and I really feel that VMK is just trying to level the playing field for more players.
Is it really worth getting this upset over?
I guess I just dont get it. :confused3

The one thing I absolutely wished I could do during Dreams month, was to give away such a gift as hosts did. I wanted to be that person who was able to make another person smile, just by giving them Dream ears.

I was in a friend's room last night, tried out my treasure detector magic, and won dream ears. Many of you who know me, know that I don't trade much...hardly ever. I mostly gift items. It warms my heart to surprise someone (friends, strangers) with something they have been wishing for. There was no question in my mind what I was going to do with those ears when I saw the message. I then learned that my friend did not have Dream ears. But she does now. How could I not be happy about that? Thanks to treasure detector magic, I now may be able to gift things that I might not have been able to gift before...such as Dream ears. I just realized that I can find a thank you to VMK out of this past weekend...thank you for allowing me to pay it forward, with items I may not have been able to share before. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear about your ears! What's going on lately with giving out very valuable things people work hard for? Dream Ears, Princess Minnie, and so much more.! What's next? ATIS Eye Pins and Blue Stitch Hats??

I gave my Dream Ears away to someone who missed it so if anyone is so upset about it that they want to throw an extra pair of ears my way....I promise to catch them before they hit the ground! ;)

If no one has offered a pair to you, I have an extra that my tdm found.

I believe you are on my friends list.

Each extra pair of dream ears I find, I have a plan for them. :thumbsup2

I kind of feel like it is too little too late kind of scenerio. We all complained duirng dreams month that we should of all had at least the dreams ears. We found the way the hosts were selecting rooms was unfair and felt that if they had given everyone dream ears that it would of eased that pain a little bit. So now months later they put it in a Treasure Detector Magic pin so that we would be able to obtain these ears with relative ease. Almost a redemption of the worst month in vmk history.

So does that mean four or five months from now we are going to see redemption from this nightmare of a quest? Perhaps the silver ears will be a Treasure Detector prize in the later months.

this is the way I see it also. If you thought of your ears as special because they were a gift from a host, that doesnt have to change because the ears are available. It doesnt change the fact that they were given to you in a special way.

People who get them from TDM won't have that fond mmemory many of us have.
Absolutely, :thumbsup2

Funny thing, these were the only rare item that I owned. Oh well, another virtual kick in the stomach by VMK. :headache:

The only real thing that is of any value are those loyal and true friends made there.

I was in a friend's room last night, tried out my treasure detector magic, and won dream ears. Many of you who know me, know that I don't trade much...hardly ever. I mostly gift items. It warms my heart to surprise someone (friends, strangers) with something they have been wishing for. There was no question in my mind what I was going to do with those ears when I saw the message. I then learned that my friend did not have Dream ears. But she does now. How could I not be happy about that? Thanks to treasure detector magic, I now may be able to gift things that I might not have been able to gift before...such as Dream ears. I just realized that I can find a thank you to VMK out of this past weekend...thank you for allowing me to pay it forward, with items I may not have been able to share before. :goodvibes

I agree - Kudos to Daze and others :cheer2: (this includes all those, some of which are very quiet about it, who donate items and/or time so willingly to help others) As you said, Pay it forward!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter