Thanks to Captain Bob-Y&BC

Kid in Me

Mouseketeer
This is a long overdue thank you to Captain Bob at the Yacht and Beach Club. I am not sure if he reads these threads but in the event that another cast member knows him maybe they could relay the message. It was about 5 years ago we were staying at the Y&BC. My two daughters (ages 4,3) were waiting for their cousin in the lobby before they were headed to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. We asked a cm (Captain Bob) to take our picture in front of the x-mas tree. Not only did he gladly take our photo, but he admired the girls and asked them their names and who they were off to see dressed so lovely. They shouted, Cinderella! He wrote down their names and asked me our room # and said to make sure that the girls told his friend Cinderella that he said hello. When we returned back from the park later that day, there was a group of balloons awaiting the girls in their room along with a beautiful photograph of Cinderella that was signed for the girls. I will never forget the look on their faces. They had already experienced an "over the top" day and to walk in and have that extra special "magic" was priceless. I never got to properly thank him as he was not working the following morning. I did leave a note but wanted to say thank you again for making that such a memorable experience.

Heidi:flower3:

Captain Bob retired over a year ago. However, once in a while he comes in and I'll be sure to mention this to him.

Captain Bob retired over a year ago. However, once in a while he comes in and I'll be sure to mention this to him.

So sorry he has retired because he was such an asset but GOOD FOR HIM for retiring! Thanks for getting big THANK YOU to him for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter