• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks to all the DISers!

AuroraJae

Mom to Ferris and Finley
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to everyone that donated in honor of Ferris and helped us to raise almost $8000.00 for the DSACF! We took 3rd place for most money raised!

Also, thanks to all of you that came out on a very early and cold morning to walk with Ferris in his 1st Buddy Walk! We had a blast and it was great to meet some of you and catch up with those that we have met before! We hope to have y'all back next year and we hope to see more of you at next year's walk!

Julie, Corey and Ferris :goodvibes

Love you guys!!!

Also love this community!!!!!!

Team Ferris rocks. It was great seeing everyone. This was our first time to see downtown Orlando and it was beautiful. The day was great and I am sure Ferris was tired after getting home.

John & Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter