Thanks Tag Fairy!

TonyS20

Mouseketeer
I thought I would never be tagged! I primarily hang out on this board and only contribute occasionally. I lurk a lot more than I post. :blush:

Now, everyone will know that I don't use a hammer any more! :Pinkbounc

lol, I lost my tags trying to get my sponsor under my name. That's OK, I didn't like them anyways!

Congrats! I thought for sure the tag fairy would leave us after all the fighting that has been going on! I'm glad she/he is still here. Maybe there is hope for our boards after all!

TonyS20 said:
I thought I would never be tagged! I primarily hang out on this board and only contribute occasionally. I lurk a lot more than I post. :blush:

Now, everyone will know that I don't use a hammer any more! :Pinkbounc
congrats on the tag ... all I have to add is GO SMOKE!

PS: At least you know how to use eyelets I haven't attempted those yet!

JulianneCP said:
Congrats! I thought for sure the tag fairy would leave us after all the fighting that has been going on! I'm glad she/he is still here. Maybe there is hope for our boards after all!

I must've missed those threads. I hadn't seen fighting lately. :confused3

Check out the poll about changeing our board design. Or maybe not You may want to avoid it. ;)

Yeah Tag fairy!!!

And I too must live in a closet, because I didn't notice the "fighting"

Thanks for all the congrats! Like I said, this is about the only place I hang out! :cool1:

I, too, have missed all the fighting. I'm not worried about how the board will be structured, so I haven't been on that thread.

calanniebu - Go Smoke is right! :cheer2: Only 2 more races left! :moped: (even though I hope he is faster than this moped!)

Eyelets are fun and very easy to use. I really like the small touch they give to a page or card. I started with brads and now I use eyelets quite a bit as well. Give it a shot! :sunny:

TonyS20 said:
calanniebu - Go Smoke is right! :cheer2: Only 2 more races left! :moped: (even though I hope he is faster than this moped!)

He'd better be!!!

TonyS20 said:
Eyelets are fun and very easy to use. I really like the small touch they give to a page or card. I started with brads and now I use eyelets quite a bit as well. Give it a shot! :sunny:

I've been told that I cannot buy anymore tools between now and christmas. If Santa doesn't bring me one, I will have to try them next year. It will give me something to look forward too. :teeth:

JulianneCP said:
Hmmmm.....I must have missed that one......

]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter