Thanks Pete!

Pete's dedication to this show is insane. No matter what happens, they always have a show up. And another sick show?? I'm so excited!!

I've never seen a podcast be more consistent than The DIS. I don't think they've ever gone a week without putting out at least one episode. Simply the best!

Yes Pete. Thank for the lovely program. And for a wierd point I would love film of you racing around Diagon Alley yelling its mine all mine.

:disrocks:Awesome sick show! Thank you for taking the time to record it. I love the whole group together, but it was fun to hear another solo show after such a long time.

I right there with everyone else....loved the sick show....and I appreciate your effort in doing it. Hope this finds everyone feeling better.

Yes Pete. Thank for the lovely program. And for a wierd point I would love film of you racing around Diagon Alley yelling its mine all mine.

I literally laughed out loud when he said that. And doesn't Pete have the absolute best voice for this gig?

I agree so thrilled when I found you had done a podcast for this week. You did a great job Pete! Thank you!!!

I think people are saying Pete nod the others need to be sick more often...

Seriously, thanks for doing this. It was a nice listen and is appreciated.

Hope you are feeling better

:thanks:Thank you for taking the time to still give us a show, Pete! Like I've said before, I will take the podcasts in any way, shape or form.

I agree. Thank you so much Pete for doing the 'sick' show. I loved it, and I was in need of an escape so it was perfect.

Agreed! Thanks so much for taking the time to put out a show - so awesome! I was delighted to see SICK SHOW on my iphone! Sorry you were sick but I love it when you put out a sick show :) Thank you so much for doing this - you are amazing! I was really hoping we wouldn't have to wait for the info on Disaplooza and you didn't disappoint. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter