Thanks for the Teppan Edo advice

Disney loving Iowan

DIS Veteran
Before we went to WDW 2 weeks ago I had asked for advice on Teppan Edo. Although DH and I aren't big fans of Asian food we were considering eating there for our DD15 who loves Japan. Well we listened to the positive advice and tried it. We ended up loving it. It was a great experience. We aren't the most outgoing people so we didn't know if it would be uncomfortable for us to eat like that but it was fine. We had alot of fun. Also the food was really good too. We will definatly eat there again. So thanks to those to recommened we eat there. We will recommened it to others now!

Hi there, glad you liked it. We are in Nebraska and ate at Teppan Edo a couple weeks ago too! Our party of seven loved it, even our 11yo ds, picky eater.

We tried it last year and loved it too! The food is pretty plain, really - just grilled meat/seafood and veggies over rice or noodles. The chef makes it fun! We had a table with one other lady and she and my mom hit it off, so it was nice for my mom to have someone other than me and my partner and kids to chat with.

We had an unfortunate 'lost' event just prior to meeting at Teppan Edo which resulted in us being 2+ hours late (well, hubby was on time, we got separated and got confused about where to meet when separated). They were so lovely and helpful, and sat us 2+ hours late with graciousness.

Hi there, glad you liked it. We are in Nebraska and ate at Teppan Edo a couple weeks ago too! Our party of seven loved it, even our 11yo ds, picky eater.

Hey what day were you there? We ate there on January 28th. Where are you from in Nebraska?

I'm glad you had a nice time and enjoyed Teppan Edo! It is one of our favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter