Thanks for ruining the picture

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
I like photo bombs, really I do, but the two girls behind me on Expedition Everest decided to let some birds fly in the photo. Lovely. Classy. Your parents must be SO proud. And now, should I want to put that picture somewhere, I get to enjoy your vulgarity every time I look at it.

Sorry that happened. Maybe get someone to photoshop it. Some photographers are pretty good at fixing these issues (I’ve seen some erase people from weddings :P, Everest should be no problem)

That stinks. I'm not a huge fan of the ride photos and those types of things are the reason why.

We had it happen once also. A man with his kids did it. I never saved the pic but it could have been easily photoshopped so it wasn't that big of a deal. The one ride photo I hate more than any other is Test Track. We are a party of 4 so we always have a single rider in the front and back and they are on the camera side. Why can't they load single riders first?

We had it happen once also. A man with his kids did it. I never saved the pic but it could have been easily photoshopped so it wasn't that big of a deal. The one ride photo I hate more than any other is Test Track. We are a party of 4 so we always have a single rider in the front and back and they are on the camera side. Why can't they load single riders first?
Presumably because they add the single riders after they've assigned your group's position. If it's a big deal to you, you could always ask the single riders to switch places and enter the vehicle first.

Presumably because they add the single riders after they've assigned your group's position. If it's a big deal to you, you could always ask the single riders to switch places and enter the vehicle first.

I was a single rider on Test Track on my last trip and the two people I was with switched sides with me. Now I’m wondering if that’s why they wanted to switch. I was fine with it since I’ve ridden TT more than 20 times (all in SR) and was able to try the opposite side.

I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter