Thanks for all the tips

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by tlcintheberry, Apr 12, 2006.

1. tlcintheberry

tlcintheberry Mouseketeer

I have started packing and wanted to thank you guys for all the tips. I did go to the dollar store and found the over the door shoe hanger for all of our stuff. It was only $5 and came with a mesh draw string bag, the one at Walmart was 12 bucks. I placed the kids clothes into indivudial ziplocs. One out fit for each day. Shirt , shorts, socks, hair bows ... things like that , they will only have to pull a bag. It seems like it will work out well. I will let you know. I am exhausted from all the planning. I am off tomorrow and will finish up packing then Friday will be headed to WDW!!! It still does not seem real.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Good going, now all you have to do is have a great vacation.

4. Disney Crazy Debbie

Disney Crazy Debbie DIS Veteran

It seems that you have all of your "planning" ducks in a row. Have a wonderful time and let things now fall in place.

I wish it was me - still over 4 months before we go.

5. slyjly

slyjly Mouseketeer

:cheer2:Have a wonderful vacation! :cool1:

6. angelsmom920

angelsmom920 Mouseketeer

tlcintheberry - I think you were reading my mind! I am also heading to Disney on Friday and I think I am all set now! I got a million great tips, including the ones you mentioned and I just cannot believe how great and helpful everyone on this board is! I have my ultimate packing guide checked off and ready to go! Hopefully I will be able to be helpful to others when I return! Thanks everyone!