Thanks for all the tips! My Body was Gliding and I was Walking on Air!

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
I can't THANK YOU all enough for all the wonderful tips. This was our first trip, so we didn't really know what to expect. But, thanks to the DIS we were prepared for almost everything!!! (We did get sick, but tips couldn't prevent that... ;) )

Anyway...
The BODY GLIDE worked like a dream! I smeared my entire body each morning! :cool1:

The PAYLESS AIRWALKS were like walking on a cloud! And the tip to wear moisture wicking socks kept me from getting any blisters.

The ID HOLDER from Wal-Mart helped me keep up with money, tickets, fast passes, etc.

All the restaurants we tried were great!

Taking an INDEX CARD with us each day really kept us on schedule.

The OVER THE DOOR SHOE HOLDER kept all our supplies organized in the room.

The kids loved having GLOW BRACELETS AND NECKLACES from the Dollar Store each night. (And we saved money when the rolled out the carts during SpectroMagic.)

The EAR PLANES working like a charm!

And most of all, thanks for the tip about DRUGS when suffering from an airplane phobia. Valium rules!!!

I'm sure there are more, so one more big THANKS!!!
:cheer2: :dance3: :thanks: :disrocks: :thanks: :dance3: :cheer2:

We've had much better trips because of the tips on Disboards.

I'm glad you had such a great trip!!

Now you'll have to start planning your next one. :thumbsup2

It is so great having all the tips we all get before heading out on vacation. I spend so much time on the dis boards. When anyone asks about anything down there if I do not have it I know someone will be able to answer.

My guests think I am the bomb. Little do they know it is thanks to all of my fellow Diser's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter