Thanks Disney Wonder Cruise Staff

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
For making the December 10th-December 13th, 2009 3 night cruise awesome. Thanks, to Pikey, Frankie, Dani, etc

LOVE LOVE LOVE my "Wonder"ful crew members!!!! Rose, Wayan, Sampson, Christian and Captain Henry!!!! Oh...I hope we can visit you in 2010!!

I take it everyone on this cruise had fun? Just wondering because I'm going on the Wonder in exactly one month. I know I'll have a great time because it's Disney so what could go wrong? Just wondering if you have any tips or advice thanks :)
Looking forward to meeting all the crew members, I'm sure you all are awesome!!!!

I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge.
Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
Thanks.

this message above started off as a spam technique

google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enPK332PK332&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Keep+the+site+as+it+is+because+it+is+simply+the+best.+Color+combination+of+background+and+font+I+like+most.+Speed+of+response+also+the+best.+No+need+to+any+changes

I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge. Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter