Thankful, wishful CHANGING plans! NOV '12 PTR, Packing, shopping & last minute plans

Woo Hoo! :cool1:
A plan is back in action! I love it! I would say go with POR! Go with a Royal Room, you know you want to!
heehee… You know me well!! :rotfl:

hmmmm! What a dilema!!! :rotfl2:
Says the travel agent that sent me the confirmation this evening… :lmao:

We decided to go with POR! We just booked a garden view/standard room. I think we will be happier to have the little bit of space. Plus, we will have the fridge for sure (I know they are adding them in the value rooms, but are they all in place yet?) and we can do more snacks and milk for Catie.

heehee… You know me well!! :rotfl:

Says the travel agent that sent me the confirmation this evening… :lmao:

We decided to go with POR! We just booked a garden view/standard room. I think we will be happier to have the little bit of space. Plus, we will have the fridge for sure (I know they are adding them in the value rooms, but are they all in place yet?) and we can do more snacks and milk for Catie.

Yea! I'm glad you have a new plan in place. :)

So, we have a PLAN! YAY! Even if it has evolved and changed- I'm thrilled!

So, the new plan is June 5-10 at Port Orleans Riverside, Garden view! :goodvibes We will be leaving Indy on Sunday, traveling to stay at the IL's for a few days (see family) and then get up early on Tuesday and drive to the World! :cloud9:

Here is the tentative plan of the days and ADR's that I've made so far!

* Tuesday, MK~ This totally depends on how the girls are. The park is open until 10 and I'd like to at least stay until wishes with Cortlyn. We shall see!

* Wednesday, EPCOT~ Akershus Breakfast @ 10:30. Figure this will be a good time for us. Snack a little in the room and then eat a good amount and that will be "lunch" as well. Cortlyn will get her princess fix without the castle being an issue! :thumbsup2 I'd like to get Catie a princess dress- but I'm not sure. :confused3

* Thursday, MK~ Morning EMH's. I'm considering Crystal Palace this day. We aren't Pooh fans, but I've seen some good reviews on the food. Otherwise, I'll be happy with Casey's or Peco Bill's! :)

* Friday, HS~ Hollywood and Vine Breakfast. I booked this IN CASE Cortlyn wants to see these characters.:confused: I'm not sold on this one. Anyone tried it recently?? This is also SWW. The H&V breakfast gets us in the park early and we need to do a little more research about what the SWW offers.

* Saturday, AK~ Tusker House. This was a no brainer. We wouldn't even consider AK without Tusker House. We LOVED this breakfast last year!!! :lovestruc

*Sunday, ???~ I wish that Boatwright's served Breakfast! We may do a resort breakfast this morning or go to DTD and hang out. We may or may not go to a park this day. None of the parks open early, so we'd have to wait until 9, and Corey would like to get on the road by lunchtime.

What do you think?

So, we have a PLAN! YAY! Even if it has evolved and changed- I'm thrilled!

So, the new plan is June 5-10 at Port Orleans Riverside, Garden view! :goodvibes We will be leaving Indy on Sunday, traveling to stay at the IL's for a few days (see family) and then get up early on Tuesday and drive to the World! :cloud9:

Here is the tentative plan of the days and ADR's that I've made so far!

* Tuesday, MK~ This totally depends on how the girls are. The park is open until 10 and I'd like to at least stay until wishes with Cortlyn. We shall see!

* Wednesday, EPCOT~ Akershus Breakfast @ 10:30. Figure this will be a good time for us. Snack a little in the room and then eat a good amount and that will be "lunch" as well. Cortlyn will get her princess fix without the castle being an issue! :thumbsup2 I'd like to get Catie a princess dress- but I'm not sure. :confused3

* Thursday, MK~ Morning EMH's. I'm considering Crystal Palace this day. We aren't Pooh fans, but I've seen some good reviews on the food. Otherwise, I'll be happy with Casey's or Peco Bill's! :)

* Friday, HS~ Hollywood and Vine Breakfast. I booked this IN CASE Cortlyn wants to see these characters.:confused: I'm not sold on this one. Anyone tried it recently?? This is also SWW. The H&V breakfast gets us in the park early and we need to do a little more research about what the SWW offers.

* Saturday, AK~ Tusker House. This was a no brainer. We wouldn't even consider AK without Tusker House. We LOVED this breakfast last year!!! :lovestruc

*Sunday, ???~ I wish that Boatwright's served Breakfast! We may do a resort breakfast this morning or go to DTD and hang out. We may or may not go to a park this day. None of the parks open early, so we'd have to wait until 9, and Corey would like to get on the road by lunchtime.

What do you think?

I loved CP! All of us did, and I'm the only one that is somewhat a Pooh fan! Even my Dad was impressed with it and got up and danced on the friendship parade... So not like my Dad. :rotfl:

And heck ya Catie needs a princess dress! princess:

YAY for a plan!!!!
I know!!! I just hope that I'm not getting excited for nothing, you know??

I loved CP! All of us did, and I'm the only one that is somewhat a Pooh fan! Even my Dad was impressed with it and got up and danced on the friendship parade... So not like my Dad. :rotfl:

And heck ya Catie needs a princess dress! princess:
My friend may have a small Tinkerbell dress! :woohoo:

OK, finally caught back up again! :cool1: And it's not that far away....so even better!

As much as I love Crystal Palace, I'm not sure I'd spend EMH time inside a restaurant. Maybe if you want to do it, get a late breakfast or early lunch time. Go in and take advantage of the EMH and do as much as you can. Then use the ADR as a time to rest and get out of the heat?

OK, finally caught back up again! :cool1: And it's not that far away....so even better!

As much as I love Crystal Palace, I'm not sure I'd spend EMH time inside a restaurant. Maybe if you want to do it, get a late breakfast or early lunch time. Go in and take advantage of the EMH and do as much as you can. Then use the ADR as a time to rest and get out of the heat?

Yeah, I wouldn't book anything early that day. Maybe lunch though. I dunno.:confused3

So, today I decide to run to TJ Maxx and see if there was anything I just had to have. I had a giftcard burning a hole in my pocket, so I ran up to the store and looked around. I was SO excited when I noticed the dressup stuff had a few fairly small looking costumes and there were a couple princess outfits and they were only $10! :woohoo: So I texting Corey and asked him to see which princess Cortlyn wanted for Catie, and she picked….

SAM_5410.jpg

Snow White!

It is a LITTLE big, however the size says "2t-4t." I would like to know what "4t" sized little girl could wear this thing, because it is TINY! That red thing on the front is a headband, which I'm sure will be WAY too big, but I don't want to lose it just yet. They had a Belle dress, and I almost just got that one. Honestly, I should have just gotten it, because as soon as I put the SW dress on Cortlyn she said "Now you have to get ME a Snow White Dress!!" :sad2: So, now I need to check. Is Snow White ever at Akershus? Won't be a big deal if she isn't, just wondering. :confused3

And since I'm showing off my cutie pie, I should throw up a picture of Cortlyn in her upcoming recital costume!!! She will be a Bunny! So adorable!!

SAM_5388.jpg

Such a cute dress! I love the recital outfit too. What song is she dancing too?

I hear mixed reviews on H&V too. Brook ate there last year (breakfast) and enjoyed it. We have yet t ogive it a try...and I'm not sure we ever will, unless they bring in some really great characters. Most are not at the top of Claire's list.

Such a cute dress! I love the recital outfit too. What song is she dancing too?

I hear mixed reviews on H&V too. Brook ate there last year (breakfast) and enjoyed it. We have yet t ogive it a try...and I'm not sure we ever will, unless they bring in some really great characters. Most are not at the top of Claire's list.

Jen is back! :woohoo:

I don't know what song they are dancing to actually. The show is "Hanzel and Gretel" and she is one of the "woodland creatures." That is the extent of my knowledge of the night! :confused3 They do a whole show with the groups. Last year, it was "Wizard of Oz" and they told the whole story of Oz, with Dorothy and had a little Toto even. It's really cute!

Joining in ! :goodvibes

I think if your going in June then the earlier the better. We've gone at the end of May and the weather was pretty perfect. A few hotter days but the mornings and evenings were awesome. :thumbsup2

Joining in ! :goodvibes

I think if your going in June then the earlier the better. We've gone at the end of May and the weather was pretty perfect. A few hotter days but the mornings and evenings were awesome. :thumbsup2

Welcome!! :yay:

I'm hoping for good mornings and comfortable evenings! :worship: I know we will taking a nap break for Catie at least once a day!

Joining in!! I see that you are now going in June and that we will be there at the same time!!! We are staying at POFQ though. Can't wait to see your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter