Thank you

Deniseuk

Earning My Ears
Well its nearly here now going saturday morning. Housework is nearly done now just got to pack tomorrow, Then probaly a trip to the shops for the things i have forgot.
I would like to say a BIG thank you too all. Reading and leaving Threads has given me lots of tips. and a few laughs.
Hopefully
when we come back i will leave a report.
Once again Thankyou.
Regards Denise.:wave2: :sunny: :wave:

Denise

Have a *fabulous* time :) Please do come back and share your holiday with us, we would love some trip reports;)

I will try but I have been reading the trip reports and they are just great dont think i will match them. But I will leave a report even though it will be small. I will keep coming to the DISS Boards,They are great. We are allready thinking of another trip. Friends have a villa out there, (Which I forgot when planning this trip.):crazy:

Denise,

Have an absolutely brilliant and unforgettable time!

Best wishes,

Karen

Have a lovely time -- you will never forget this trip -- say :wave2:

a big hello to Mickey :wave2: for us...

:Pinkbounc :bounce: it will soon be our turn:bounce: :Pinkbounc

let us have your trip report on your return.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

:wave:

have a brill hol.:wave2:

Have a wonderful time, your first visit is always special.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a fantastic holiday Denise :Pinkbounc Can't wait to read all about it when you come back.

Anz :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter