Thank You....

Maggie Ann

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I have recently discovered (and fell in love with) the DIS Boards. This is actually my first post because every time I had a question amazingly someone else had the same question on the same day! I have learned so much about off-site resorts (the Windsor Hills area especially) and vrbo.com from reading this board and have just signed a contract for a townhouse in January.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone to writes on this board. You provide so much valuable information ... and not just to the person posting the thread.

I'm sure as we get closer to our trip date we will have some miscellanous questions and I have no doubt who contact when we do. Thanks again and take care!

WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! Glad you found us :goodvibes . The info here is invaluable, and it is an incredible community.

... and it's such a WELCOMING board :)

Just wanted to send a note to the person who sent me a PM last night. I tried to e-mail you back but I got an error message. I think :confused3 it's because I need to have 10 posts listed before I can send an e-mail. I will reply as soon as I can.

Have a great day!

Thanks Maria. I see that you have been booed. What does that mean exactly ?

During the holidays (mostly halloween, thanksgiving and christmas/new years....sometimes valentines, st patty's and easter), alot of DIS'ers show their holiday spirit by sending eachother (in a PM), these little icons. For halloween you get "boo'd"
for thanksgiving you get "bless'd"
for christmas you get "frosted"
etc.....

As Kilee mentioned, I do believe you need a minimum number of posts---it might be 10. I can't seem to find that specific information right now. You'll need the minimum in order to post photos or PM.

I'm sure you'll be up to 10 and beyond in no time.......:thumbsup2

Just wanted to add my "hello :wave2: and :welcome: "

Do you have an upcoming trip planned??? I'll be at the World in October with my DD21! I can't wait!

Hi Rosie. Thank you.

I wish I planned Disney vacations with my folks over the years but didn't realize until recently that it's not a Once In A Lifetime trip! How silly, right? I hope you and your DD have a wonderful time next month!

I have a couple of character meals set up for the kids but now I will be going to the Disney Trip Planning Board to do more research. Hope to see you there for more info!

Have a great day!

Welcome aboard the DIS! If you have any questions about Windsor Hills or the WHR Townhomes in particular, please feel free to PM me any time! I know the HOA President quite well! hehe :cool1:

- George (aka newly elected HOA President!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter