Thank you WWEDUDE and Dis Pirates

bevgray

Believer in eBooks
Thanks to WWEDUDE's rules (listed below) and a lot of help from some Dis pirates, I was able to get 693 points on level 1. Guys, we figured out you need to play all three of the games. Thanks so much. I'm still playing pirates in NWN in the hopes that I can help the rest of Dis guys and gals get through this.

We played for on for on level 1. Did have to play all three rounds.

I am coming too with word "win" as part of my name lol - please help going nutso :)

I'm in there now. My VMK name is LoriBeth. I'd love some help winning. I've been helping people but nobody sticks around long enough to help me.

Sorry for those who were in that last game. I dc'd before we got started.

tink and Donald were so wonderful in guiding us through-we had Fairy so close! Chocolate for all!

Thanks for all the help tonight everybody, and even though I didn't win, I'm sure tomorrow we'll have a good team helping everyone who still haven't won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter