Thank you with photos

I still have a few more shirts to make, but I thought I would post some pictures now as things are starting to pile up. Thank you to everyone who shared their talent and amazing designs. You have helped to add some extra magic to our trip. Special thanks to Taekwondomom, rumblytumbly, donatalie, kellybelle, AMickey, Tmdart, Gooftroop79, mcraft, everydaymathchick, DBL101, Mometc., and ~Michelle~ (I hope I didn't leave anyone out)

Some with logos on the sleeves
IMG_2836.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics. They look great. I'm in awe that you cut out the dark transfer. :worship: We debated quite a while on that and finally went with the light transfer, but everything had a yellowish tinge to it. I think the dark transfers make the shirts look better, that's why my DH started adding the borders to the disigns in our thread to help accomodate the dark transfers and help with that darn cutting. ;)

Some with logos on the sleeves
IMG_2836.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics. They look great. I'm in awe that you cut out the dark transfer. :worship: We debated quite a while on that and finally went with the light transfer, but everything had a yellowish tinge to it. I think the dark transfers make the shirts look better, that's why my DH started adding the borders to the disigns in our thread to help accomodate the dark transfers and help with that darn cutting. ;)

I used dark transfers for the Mickey heads, but light transfers for your design. I'm not that patient! The light transfer turned out really well with the khaki colored shirt. The day after I ironed it on, I saw you posted the ones with the border. I saved that one for the next trip!

They all look amazing.
Can I please ask who did the black mickey heads with names I really love them.

Thanks Angie
I was able to convince the whole group to do matching shirts one day.
IMG_2651.jpg

Halloween shirts for the kids
IMG_2647.jpg

Some Trick-or-Treating bags for MNSSHP
IMG_2639.jpg

and some invitations, envelopes, gift tags, and Passports
IMG_2844.jpg

Hi,

Everything looks fab! I have got most of these but wondered what the "things" were on the rights hand side of the picture, are the envolopes? only jealous becayse I don't have them. Let me know if you can.

Kind regards

Wendy:flower3:

The black Mickey heads were taekwondomom. She did a great job. I love how they turned out.

The items on the right are envelopes. They were by mcraft. She has a thread with a million different choices. I made them for the kids to hold their souvenir money so it will be easier for me to hold everyone's money. They are great.

Everything looks great! You guys will be turning heads. It's good to see one of my designs turn into something so cute. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a magical trip!!

Your shirts look soo good! I hope mine come out looking that good! Wow!

I really love how you put the year on the sleeve! Great idea.
The Mickey Head shirts are great! I am going to show them to my family & see if I can talk them into wearing them all on the same day too!

Who did the BOO shirt with Boo from Monsters, Inc?
I LOVE THAT DISign! I haven't seen it in the posts that I've gone through yet.

Who did the passports? I had them saved but when
I printed they were blurry.
Thanks

Your shirts look soo good! I hope mine come out looking that good! Wow!

I really love how you put the year on the sleeve! Great idea.
The Mickey Head shirts are great! I am going to show them to my family & see if I can talk them into wearing them all on the same day too!

Who did the BOO shirt with Boo from Monsters, Inc?
I LOVE THAT DISign! I haven't seen it in the posts that I've gone through yet.

Thanks.
The Boo shirt is in rumblytumbly's photobucket. I just added the MNSSHP logo in the corner. She has quite a few Boo designs.

Those turned out really cute. Who made the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shirt. My daughter, Ella, would love one. How did you get the stars and the mickey heads on? Did you cut out the white and use a dark transfer?

Those turned out really cute. Who made the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shirt. My daughter, Ella, would love one. How did you get the stars and the mickey heads on? Did you cut out the white and use a dark transfer?

That was Kellybells design. It is from her Names only thread. I used a light transfer and put it on a light gray shirt.

I looked and they didn't have her name. How would I go about to try and get it? Do I need to post somewhere else?

The star Stitch is adorable. If you do not mind, can you tell me whose design is that? and may I use it? My dd LOVES Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter