Thank you whoever canceled!

SaraSpringsIsHome

Too excited to sleep!
Just snagged a studio at BCV for February 24- March 1! 🎉

We may actually drop the first night and come in Sunday bc of the Princess 1/2 marathon, but man was I shocked when I saw that pop up! We are flexible on dates and I was just looking for what was available end of Feb/early March and managed to snag it. Sorry if it was someone’s waitlist 🫣

Anyway, thanks to whoever canceled!

We didn't cancel those dates, but recently cancelled about 6 days in a studio at BCV the first week of February (decided on a split stay). I really hope I made someone's day with that.

Congratulations!
Thanks! We are super excited. We usually go for BWV but really love the Epcot area and walking to and from the parks when we can 🥰
We didn't cancel those dates, but recently cancelled about 6 days in a studio at BCV the first week of February (decided on a split stay). I really hope I made someone's day with that.
Ooh, I bet you DID make someone’s day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter