Thank You Virgin

keasden

Mouseketeer
Having recently joined the Frequent Virgin Club in order to benefit form their free hire car upgrade offer I was surprised to receive a note from them telling me my rental car had been upgraded from a F4 (fullsize) to an F4 !

Not surprisingly I rang Virgin to query this and they confirmed they had made an error in so much as they had meant to upgrade me to the next class of car, an LH (Premium), but had forgotten to do so. By way of atoning for this error I was upgraded to LX class (Luxury) without asking for it.

Confirmation recieved this morning of an upgrade to LX car, so well done and thank you Virgin !

All this is for our trip next Feb, has anyone on here had an LX car from Dollar recently, if so can you tell me the make and model to give me some idea of what to expect, there is not a lot of information in the Virgin brochure. Does anyone know if they use Chrysler cars exclusively or do they have other models as well. Any info gratefully received.

Nice to hear about some excellent customer service for a change!

Can't help with a make or model but I do know someone who upgraded to a luxury car. It was very, very spacious and very, very comfortable with a leather interior and there was room for the driver & two passengers on the front seat. They had to pay for the upgrade but said it was well worth it - plenty of boot space too!

We usually get an LX car with Virgin. The last twice it has been a chrysler 300m - very nice - loads of room and loads of toys:D

Enjoy

David:D

We always get a Luxury class through Dollar because dh likes the Chrysler 300M (and the Chrysler LHS prior to that - you used to get a choice, but Chrysler has dropped the LHS from its range).

Chrysler 300M

We normally book directly with Dollar, but last October we got a really good rate through Sunchase. The friends we were travelling with did the same. We got two identical Cadillac Devilles - very comfortable, luxurious cars with all the gadgets and leather interiors just like the Chryslers, but a little less to our taste. We're not sure whether it was because we booked through Sunchase, or just because it was what they happened to have in at the time. They didn't have any Luxury models in the main garage - we had to wait 10 minutes for them to be driven over, so maybe it was just a coincidence, but we're going to book directly with Dollar this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter