Thank You to The DIS Team for your recent FB posts!

MrKnight

Former WDWCM & Proud DIS Member
I just wanted to take a moment to recognize and thank The DIS Team and specifically the member of the team (would like to know who it is) that is behind the recent Facebook posts of in-park pictures and videos on The DIS Unplugged Facebook page.. As a former WDWCM and loyal WDW fan I have found these posts to be especially enjoyable, every time I see these posts it brings back fond memories of my regular visits to the parks and all the exciting happenings and non-stop WDW "magic" that occurs each and every day at the parks.. Thank you so much to The DIS and DIS Unplugged network for bringing the WDW magic to our homes, computers, and mobile devices each and every day! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize and thank The DIS Team and specifically the member of the team (would like to know who it is) that is behind the recent Facebook posts of in-park pictures and videos on The DIS Unplugged Facebook page.. As a former WDWCM and loyal WDW fan I have found these posts to be especially enjoyable, every time I see these posts it brings back fond memories of my regular visits to the parks and all the exciting happenings and non-stop WDW "magic" that occurs each and every day at the parks.. Thank you so much to The DIS and DIS Unplugged network for bringing the WDW magic to our homes, computers, and mobile devices each and every day! :thumbsup2

Fully agree! Not sure if you use Twitter but they are posting a lot of updates there and asking for feedback/input there as well. This morning there was one: "Ryno and Steve are here today at Disney Springs! Let us know what you'd like us to do!" Just another way to follow along as well!

Fully agree! Not sure if you use Twitter but they are posting a lot of updates there and asking for feedback/input there as well. This morning there was one: "Ryno and Steve are here today at Disney Springs! Let us know what you'd like us to do!" Just another way to follow along as well!

Thank you so much @TheMaxRebo! I wasn't aware that they were so active on Twitter, I just started following them there also! :)

Agreed! Not everything on my Facebook feed makes me smile, but these in-park posts and videos always do. I like seeing what's going on in the parks at any given time when I can't be there. Thanks team and keep 'em coming!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! The team has really been enjoying our time in the parks, and it is nice that you all have enjoyed it as well! Make sure to tweet at us when we are in the parks, we love suggestions for what we should do!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! The team has really been enjoying our time in the parks, and it is nice that you all have enjoyed it as well! Make sure to tweet at us when we are in the parks, we love suggestions for what we should do!

Thanks man! It's the least we can do! I just recently started following you guys on Twitter as well.. You are an awesome addition to the team Steve and I look forward to meeting you in person! As a former WDW CM myself I am sure we can relate on a few things. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter