Thank you thread for New Team Member Dustin!

JamieSimms91

"If I ever get the chance I wanna buy the Podcast
Hey Guys,

I've been trolling the boards all day and I couldnt find one soo... I'm sitting in my house thinking lets start a thread, about giving Thanks to Dustin who has been doing a magnificent job alongside corey and other members!

The videos are incredible and the speed that the shows goes up is incredible... Keep up the Amazing Job that you are doing!

Looking forward to seeing more of the videos that you're working on here's the onee I enjoy the most!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLl30F_nPLM

Jamie

I'll second that...thanks Dustin !!!

Ditto! I am enjoying Dustin's input on the shows and appreciate his technical abilities!

Absolutely! Dustin is a tremendous addition to the family. We really appreciate your hard work Dustin. Your passion and enthusiasm shines through. Keep it up.

I couldn't agree more. Dustin is a wonderful addition to the Podcast Team and the boards. :thumbsup2

Thanks guys!

All of those kind words are much appreciated! I value my acting abilities thank you very much! ;):rotfl2:

One more thanks! I've been home recovering from surgery and the new videos have made the time go by faster. I'm so happy you're on board and can't wait to see what you'll show us next.

I agree! Thanks Dustin!! You are rockin' it for the DIS!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Oh my....I didn't even notice which link you put up.

Dustin is a great videographer....now if he could just work on his acting skills (not that I would win an Emmy with that performance). :rotfl2:

holy crap. Lets enjoy him while he lasts. With that kind of talent i can definitely see him being snatched up by a big company (disney).

I've said it before and i'll say it again..heck of a job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter