• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you tag fairy but I'm a little confused?

HOLY CANOLLI!!!!:yay: I leave for a few hours to watch Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor :happytv: and I see this thread has grown like crazy.

I am really thrilled for all of you that received new and enhanced tags. WAY TO GO TAG FAIRY!!!!:worship: YOU ROCK!!!!:banana:

Thanks,
Shannon:flower3:

I had often wondered what the tag fairy was and why all the funny quotes under everyone's names. So now that has been cleared up, "I am not the smartest one in the barrel, but I do share a little bit with the apple next to me"

I have been gone for a few weeks, I have seemed to have caught everything that has been going around, but I have enjoyed reading and staying connected through my 2 week sebatical in my bed.

So, I'm newly tagged and thinking how cool is that. Hmmm, suppose people on the other parts of this boards are going to think I have a bathroom issue???

:rotfl2: Ok....now your tag needs to be edited to "Knows entirely too much about Dilly Dilly...." That would make for a HILARIOUS tag!

While I love my tags and feel honored to have received them...no one ever understands the first one, so I wouldn't be too upset if that one was to be replaced....:worship: I'm just sayin'....:rolleyes1 :lmao:

You must have an inroad to the TF! look at it now!:lmao:

You must have an inroad to the TF! look at it now!:lmao:

OMG! The Tag Fairy took my suggestion! :cool1: I feel so....so....so.....I don't know! :lmao: But it is exciting and I love all your tags. And I am Uber-jealous of your moving tag. My goal is to get a scrolling tag....

Now I just have to say something that is scroll-worthy.....:rotfl2:

Congrats everyone... I feel especially proud of one person's tag in this thread. Like I'm a tag facilitator... ;)

OMG! The Tag Fairy took my suggestion! :cool1: I feel so....so....so.....I don't know! :lmao: But it is exciting and I love all your tags. And I am Uber-jealous of your moving tag. My goal is to get a scrolling tag....

Now I just have to say something that is scroll-worthy.....:rotfl2:

Thanks!!!

I was so excited and proud I showed it to my Husband who wouldn't know a tag if it scrolled on his eyelids, :rotfl:

he kinda looked at me like, "Um...Are you feeling okay?"

Congrats to all those newly tagged! It just goes to show, magic doesn't only happen at Disney it happens on the Dis too!

Congrats to all the recently tagged DISsers!!!! :thumbsup2

This is what the Tag Fairy says to me: "No Tag for You!!!" in his/her best soup nazi voice. :rolleyes1

I LOVE that song. Of course I love that movie too so there ya go!

I'll look it up 'cause I've never thought "Hey, I wonder what a Dilly Dilly is?"

ETA: It's actually an English song from the 17th Century. So unless you know Middle English, don't know what a Dilly Dilly is!

I don't know what "dilly dilly" is supposed to mean, but I do know about "hey nonny nonny"...

doesn't matter if you get picked first or last you just need to know how to walk directly in front of the ball so you can sit out the rest of the game and talk to your gals or were we the only ones to do that:confused3

I have always done that. Just because I hate sports doesn't make me a girly girl, right?:rolleyes1

I LOVE that song. Of course I love that movie too so there ya go!

I'll look it up 'cause I've never thought "Hey, I wonder what a Dilly Dilly is?"

ETA: It's actually an English song from the 17th Century. So unless you know Middle English, don't know what a Dilly Dilly is! Apparently it has been counted to have as many as 30 verses. Hmmm...Learn somethin' new every day! The Burl Ives version also was up for an Academy Award for the Disney film "So Dear To My Heart", but lost to "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

back to your regularly scheduled posting.

You sooooo looked that up on Wikipedia!

(i know that cause i looked too! :thumbsup2 )

Wikipedia is my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter