Thank you, Shaun Thompson

Thank you, Shaun, for your cheerful and positive approach. I much enjoyed your contributions to the podcast. When I approached you at Epcot one day, you were as friendly and nice as I expected you would be. Good luck in all you do.

I agree with everything everyone has said on this post. I too will miss your smile. I was very disappointed that your departure was sudden and swift. Somehow the podcasts don't seem as fun anymore :(

I'm so sad to hear that you are gone, Shaun! You were definitely one of my favorite podcast members! I too appreciated your perspectives and your friendly, fun personality! Best of luck to you, and I hope to see you sometime at Disney!

We should make this a top 10 thread so they can acknowledge it on the show. :wave2:

I have been taking my son on college tours. During the long road trips, one of the podcasts he thought was very funny, was the Universal Podcast with Shaun. We actually heard about Shaun leaving while visiting Monmouth U in NJ. We both were sad but wish him the best.pixiedust:

I'm going to miss you Sha un, but wish you best in your bright future ahead! No Craig and Sha un reports any more. I'm sad. You two were a great team and fun together on your shows.

Still so sad about this. I keep hoping that a hatchet can be buried (if there is, indeed, a hatchet TO be buried) & Shaun can return in the near future. Unrealistic, I know, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Shaun...wishing you the best! You will definitely be missed!;) I always enjoyed watching you on the Dis.:):goodvibes...take care.

Will miss Shaun and Craig Universal show. They were great together. Good luck Shaun on your future endevors. :mic:

I was listening to a few old shows and Shaun was on them. I really miss his youthful enthusiasm. He was so happy and funny. I miss hearing the Universal show, too. On our upcoming trip the first week in December, we're not going to Universal, but I still caught every Universal show because I liked Shaun and Craig.

I understand that some things must be kept private, but on the other hand when these people are brought into our lives--we like and accept them and look forward to spending time with them. When suddenly, and inexplicably, they're gone, it's hard to just move on and say, "oh, well..."

Good luck, Shaun.

:worship: as it's been said by other Dis'ers, you will truly be missed Shaun. I especially enjoyed the way you interacted with us in the live audience it made us really feel like a part of the show. hope to run into you someday and buy ya a beer.

I have been catching up on older podcasts and was really sorry to hear of Shaun's sudden departure. I am a longtime listener and Shaun really brought some new life and welcome authenticity to the podcast. He was smart, well informed, and funny. His interaction was Craig was especially entertaining. His departure is a major loss. I wish him well and hope to hear him turn up back on the Dis or perhaps elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter