Thank you, Kevin

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I had been thinking about Bistro for my next trip. I made the ADR while I was still listening to the podcast. Still trying to get California Grill for a non MVMCP night. I would be able to get a table for 3, but I don't want to put down the hold amount for 2 extra people. Just don't understand Disney reservation sometimes.

One thing I noticed when I changed my reservation to Bistro, the computer system said I had a duplicate reservation. Simple enough to cancel the older reservation for the other restaurant.

Kim

Bistro de Paris was the only bad meal I've ever had at WDW. Totally an example of "to each their own."

Probably a lot of the reason there's no talk about this restaurant is because from what I can see online they do not take the dining plan.

Sounds like an amazing meal.

Val & I did Bistro a year or so ago and really enjoyed it. By coincidence, we also had dinner at Chefs de France only a couple of nights later. You can read our review of the two experiences.

Kevin's review had my mouth watering. We have reservations at Bistro to celebrate my DH's birthday, and I had never heard much about it. We love Chefs de France though, and decided to give it a try. Now I'm really looking forward to it! But alas, no escargots? Do you think if I bring my own snails they'd cook them for me?:rotfl:

We had dinner last week at Bistro. It was our first visit. It won't be our last! Our server explained that the escargot was off the menu for the summer. Bummer! However, everything else was fantastic!!
We did stumble on a dinning reservation confusion. We tried to make ressies online....they said they could only give us 8:45. When we called the reservation line and spoke to a "live person" she gave us the time we were looking for. Later that week we tried to get a reservation at CG, same thing happened. I think we'll only "Speak" with a live reservationist from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter