THANK YOU Disney CM for extending our Free Dining!! :)

laura428

DIS Veteran
With all of the Disney negativity lately, I had a give a little shout-out to the wonderful CM who just made my day. :)

I knew I had very little chance of extending my free dining offer at CBR for our Christmas stay, but was really hoping to change our departure to 12/28 (from 12/27). What I hadn't realized was that the offer wasn't even available anymore - the code had expired. (I've been out of the Disney loop lately!) The first CM I spoke with was very nice, but explained that all she could really do was book a one-night stay at rack rate, then link the reservation. Not great, but better than having to change resorts, so I agreed and she went on about linking the reservation.

After having me on hold for longer than I'd expected, she came back and explained that they'd actually found a way to override the expired code! So for one penny more, we got an extra night at CBR with free dining built back in!

What would have been a very very late return to Chicago MDW, followed by a groggy drive to the nearest hotel, and then a two hour drive home the next morning, will now be a totally full day at WDW, another night's stay at CBR, and another half day at WDW!! (Ok, following by a flight and drive... but after so much more fun!) And as long as Southwest gives me the flight I'm thinking I'm going to get, there will be no change in fare and just a wee bit more for the extra night for the rental car.

Woohoo - thanks for spreading a little magic our way, lovely Disney CM!!!!! pixiedust:

If you really want to share the "love" with the person you spoke to you can send an e-mail detailing the time you called and if you remember the CM's name add that in as well. Give a brief description of how she helped you out. I did this recently after an extremely pleasant and exciting call and about 2 weeks later i got a phone call. At first i freaked when i noticed the familiar "407" area code thinking something was wrong with our holiday ... on the other end of the line was a very chipper woman asking if it was OK for them to forward the e-mail to both the CM AND her supervisor. I was floored when she said that a note would be added to her employment file explaining how she had helped me. It pays to pass it on, I'm so happy that i was able to in turn make her day better :thumbsup2

I think i just went to the Disney site and sent an e-mail through the "contact us" link.

If you really want to share the "love" with the person you spoke to you can send an e-mail detailing the time you called and if you remember the CM's name add that in as well. Give a brief description of how she helped you out. I did this recently after an extremely pleasant and exciting call and about 2 weeks later i got a phone call. At first i freaked when i noticed the familiar "407" area code thinking something was wrong with our holiday ... on the other end of the line was a very chipper woman asking if it was OK for them to forward the e-mail to both the CM AND her supervisor. I was floored when she said that a note would be added to her employment file explaining how she had helped me. It pays to pass it on, I'm so happy that i was able to in turn make her day better :thumbsup2 I think i just went to the Disney site and sent an e-mail through the "contact us" link.

I'll definitely do this. In fact, I was waiting for the survey at the end so that I could give him a stellar review, but it just disconnected. I'll be sure to send a note - thanks for the tip! :)

I had a very similar experience too just yesterday. We are staying at WL with free dining and called to see if we could get 1 day added on beginning of trip- she looked and after several minutes on hold came back and said "yes!" I was so floored because that ended in September- I was so happy. I did do the survey after call to express my gratitude and delight!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter