THANK YOU Disigners! Pics of my shirts...

Cree629

Mouseketeer
Our trip is just a few weeks away now and I think I am finally done with all of our shirts! I wanted to thank all of the Disigners who were so generous with their time and disigns. You all really help make so many peoples' trips more magical! :worship:

Specific thank you for these disigns to Barbara, Mandy, Marne, and Marion (hope I didn't leave anyone out!).

I also played around a little and created my very first own design (The Princess Protection Agency design in these pictures). I was pretty proud of myself, I must say! :goodvibes

Are the sparkles stick on, iron on or did you sew them on and where did you get them?

Wonderful job you did with the designs.

Those are awesome! If you don't mind, which disigner did the Mickey Mouse with all of the words in it? I would love to request one of those for my trip in October.

Are the sparkles stick on, iron on or did you sew them on and where did you get them?

Wonderful job you did with the designs.

The rhinestones and crystals are the kind that are applied with a hot-fix tool (one at a time). I got mine online, but most craft stores carry the tool and the rhinestones.

I love all of these shirts! I know you said that you designed the Princess Protection Shirts yourself. Do you have the file you used to print them? I was wanting to make some like that after seeing something on pInterest!

They look terrific! Hope you all have a fantastic trip.

The Disigners here are amazing, so kind and generous with their time! :worship:

They came out awesome! I love getting to see the finished products!

Thanks for sharing!

Everyone involved did such a great job on the shirts!

Do you mind sharing who did the following:

Halloween design
Mickey Heads with names inside design

You mentioned that you created the PPA shirt- Love it! Do you mind sharing that?

Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter