• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you dgaston and Belle1962!

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
I just booked the Courtyard at Marriot. I got 2 rooms, for eight nights, with 8 breakfast vouchers, for the grand total of -- $665.04, tax included!!!!

I'll miss Early Entry, but we have a few down days and a few off site days planned, so hopefully I won't miss it that much. :) And, we can do E night if we wish!

Thank you so much! :)

Well DH says it's just a room to sleep in, but the breakfast is great, and the room is clean, and the hot tub is hot, and you can do enights. Works for me! Glad you could make it work!

You're welcome! This helps return all the benefit I've received from the DIS Boards.

Hi neighbor, Does this deal come with a free breakfest? If it does, it is sounding better and better!

I'm so happy for you Saffron!!!!

I too hope this helps 'repay" some of the great tips and deals I've found here on the DIS. We're all family here and that's what family does---look out for each other:D

I am curious about what kind of a deal you got that included the breakfast vouchers? Sounds like a great price:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter