Thank you, character hunters!

t_catt11

Pin Trading Addict
Just wanted to say thank you to the character hunters - and regular folks - who have taken the time to add their own sightings to the character finder (the link is in my signature). Your input - having information "from the field" from real WDW visitors - is what makes the character finder useful, and to me, is what sets it apart from every other character list on the internet.

It's one thing to read that Joe Characterguy says that you can find Captain Hook at the Animation Building, but it's another to know that Sue from Ohio saw him there last week. When you share your own photos, it's even that much better.

We've really gone through the entries with a fine toothed comb to get rid of the spam and silly data, and we feel that the character finder is possibly in the best shape ever. To all of those who have contributed your sightings, thank you again!

To those who haven't... please do consider letting us know where you've seen various WDW characters. ;)

WOW great site im gonna be down for my CP from may til December so il try and get some info for everyone while im there.

Thanks for the kind words. We've been working on adding useful utilities (vacation planning calculator, ride height tool) and more are coming. Expect to see new, updated articles soon, as well as a better site design.

Remember, though - you folks are what makes the character finder good. :)

What a usefull site! I'm definately going to use this, thanks. :thumbsup2

I've bookmarked your page. We leave for our trip next Friday and will try to send you character data. Thank you for all the hard work! :goodvibes

Thanks very much! It's time to do some updates to reflect the new changes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter