Thank you , AKL!

Yellow Sub

Earning My Ears
Just got in to AKL. Our standard view cheapo room wasn't ready at 3:00 which was check in time. No prob because our two young kids wanted to explore the lodge anyway. At 4:00 I asked the front desk what was up, and they said our room was just now ready. But because of our inconvenience they credited our room acct $100! Nice! Then when we got into our room we found it had bunk beds (a huge thing for our kids), so lots of celebrating, and if we crane our heads a bit we have a nice view of some savannah from the balcony.

Thanks AKL for the awesome room!

Congrats!! We got a nice upgrade when we stayed at AKL back in 2010. I had booked a pool view & got upgraded to a savannah view...it really is a beautiful resort. Enjoy your vacation!

When we stayed at AKL in 2010 we were booked for a standard room and when we checked in they said we ended up with a partial savanna view. Well our "partial view" was amazing! It was right where they let the animals out of the cages in the morning and where the feedings took place so it was always packed with animals! We loved it!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Congrats!! We got a nice upgrade when we stayed at AKL back in 2010. I had booked a pool view & got upgraded to a savannah view...it really is a beautiful resort. Enjoy your vacation!

The same thing happened to us last year. After that experience I decided to book AKL again for a savannah view next year. We fell in love with AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter